The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can soemone tell me the point of Aston Villa at the moment. I mean what is our aim, what are we doing on the pitch, why is no one listening. Its like we dont really exist. Were just awful.

Your last 3 words have summed it up. That is the point.

Dont generally listern to talkshite just heard in the car. But one presenter (no sure who it is) said he does'nt no what the point is of Villa at the moment, quickly changed subject by other presenter. I have to agree with this 100%. What is the point, what are we looking to achieve under Mctosser???

Ohh and heard in his interview after the game he wants another 6 points. Not lets get as many as we can! He's more than happy with 6, he'll be lucky with that.

They said the same on Radio 5, we were described as vanilla

Ohh and heard in his interview after the game he wants another 6 points. Not lets get as many as we can! He's more than happy with 6, he'll be lucky with that.

Did he really say that!?!?

What a complete foreskin this man is!

Mcleish has had 133 Premiership games, equivalent to 3.5 seasons.

His average is 9 wins per season with apoints total of 41, and a goal difference of -15.

Over that 133 games it takes him 6 games to clear 6 points. So he is being rather optimistic to say the least.

Get the clearing in the woods out.

Can soemone tell me the point of Aston Villa at the moment. I mean what is our aim...

Our aims are as follows:

1. Get the wage bill down

2. To address the wage bill

3. Make sure there is a reduction in the wage bill

There is also the little matter of fulfilling 38 fixtures in the season, and getting them out of the way. But that's not as important as the above, it seems.

If nothing else, this season should act as a lesson to the bean counters that you can't hope to effectively throw a season (as we did, with the appointment of this numpty) and not suffer the consequences.

Reducing the wage bill is prudent, but when it becomes the near enough the ONLY consideration, and you take your eye of the ball vis a vis playing matters to the extent RL and co did, you're screwed anyway. As interest/ revenue from the paying public drops.

Those who have found a new hobby at weekends and a better way to spend their money cannot be banked on to return once McLimp is made to walk the plank either. They will have lost a lot of trust in this board, and when you lose trust it's very hard to get it back.

Is it always down to injuries and transition and Ashley leaving then Mcleish ?

An average of 1.07 points per game for 133 games ?

At what point does somebody decide that is a big enough sample size to prove the guys negative approach is crap ?

Did he really say that!?!?

What a complete foreskin this man is!

On SSN, funny thoiugh, only showed him saying it once. then kinda cut it out in repeats????

At what point does somebody decide that is a big enough sample size to prove the guys negative approach is crap ?

To play devils advocate for a moment, you could easily counter that by stating that McLeish has only managed Birmingham, a team constantly fighting relegation, and ourselves, a team completely gutted of all quality, in the prem. The above statistic would be damning had he managed a decent side in the prem, as it stands he is yet to do that.

To play devils advocate for a moment, you could easily counter that by stating that McLeish has only managed Birmingham, a team constantly fighting relegation, and ourselves, a team completely gutted of all quality, in the prem. The above statistic would be damning had he managed a decent side in the prem, as it stands he is yet to do that.

As it stands, he will NEVER do that....cause he is shite!

He will never manage a 'Decent' side in the Premier League. Now that he has **** up at SHA and Villa nobody with any brains will touch him with a 'Barge Pole'. His PL credentials have been blown and he is ****.

Seeing as Lerner won't listen to us regular fans, maybe he will listen to more powerful 'supporters'?

poster.png

I wonder if we could convince him that is real, like Ferguson's praise of McLeish.

It's not just the results, it's the type of football that meant he should never have got near to becoming our manager.

We have become SHA in term of the style and quality of football we play.

As I live overseas, can someone geographically closer to VP tell me if there are protests planned or anything?

Where are the banners at the games, or the chants against McLeish?

There's been a small minority.

I think most are waiting until we are mathematically safe, hopefully this will be sooner rather than later.

Once that happens we should be doing all we can to get him out!

As I live overseas, can someone geographically closer to VP tell me if there are protests planned or anything?

Where are the banners at the games, or the chants against McLeish?

If only! Anybody that dares to have a protest gets slated by some people on here as being 'Small Time' and anybody that dares suggest anti McLeish chants at the game gets accused of 'Upsetting the Players' and not being a 'Real Fan'.

Â