The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

He's got to go now. We are worse now than last season, regardless of the players at his disposal. GH managed a decent performance at home against Man Utd with kids but AMC is just awful.

We still can't defend and are now even less effective at attacking than 12 months ago. Get him out now.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fight in this team. Even the players looked surprised when we scored.

Being Villa manager is currently a very hard job, reducing wages and blooding kids - so i think all supporters can sympathise with the situation. However AMC is an absolute donut. If todays result had happened in isolation he would be given the benefit of the doubt. However, every game we have played against a top side this season has been the same old negatitivity - even with a fully fit squad.

We dont start playing until 75 mins!

No fight in this team. Even the players looked surprised when we scored.

Being Villa manager is currently a very hard job, reducing wages and blooding kids - so i think all supporters can sympathise with the situation. However AMC is an absolute donut. If todays result had happened in isolation he would be given the benefit of the doubt. However, every game we have played against a top side this season has been the same old negatitivity - even with a fully fit squad.

We dont start playing until 75 mins!

What more proof do the final McLeish followers need to realise he is shit. Completely different team same sitting back tactics. McLeish must be telling the team to fight with 15 to go and defend for 75. Its the same with every team he has played and some still blame the players. They blatently dont like playing this format. The only way it can change is to lose McLeish. He has proved he can do nothing for this team, no next season no season after its never gonna come good under him, even if he had £50 million to spend he would not no how to set the team up never has.

If it weren't obvious before, it's was clearly obvious today that McLeish sets the team out to concede as little as possible (even though we're pretty shit in defence), there was no reaction when we went a goal down and for the majority of the second half after we went 2 down. It seems he'll only let the shackles off until there is only 15 minutes left and even then when we equalised he went back to his sit deep and try to concede bullshit plan.

If, when I wake up tomorrow, this ginger prick is still in charge, then I firmly believe we can kiss goodbye to the Premiership.

Mcleish is a walking disaster. He's taking a team out of this League twice. On that basis alone, he should be nowhere near a Premiership job, let alone a so called 'big club' job.

To put it into perspective, in normal life, if you were a Retail Manager and you had managed to put your last 2 shops in the shit, do you think if you rocked up at Tesco they would say 'yeah, come on in, you're record is excellent, just the right guy to take this shop forward'. No, they wouldn't because they have people who actually know what they are doing running their company.

We have clueless Cowboys from America. The fact that one of these Hillbillys is a 'general (general **** idiot)' is enough. What does Paul Faulkener (or whatever his stupid name is) know about Football? Probably as much as I know about the sodding Da Vinci code. How, between the three of them or two (or however many it took to make such a glorious decision) they thought McPrick would be anything other than a complete disaster leads me to believe they are sharing one brain cell.

McPrick - in a nutshell - negative, clueless, inept, loser.

What annoys me the most is that every week is the same routine.

We play negative, gutless, torrid football and lose/draw (depending on the strength of the opponent). After that I spend all my energy furious at McLeish and I want him gone but I know it wont happen. This repeats itself every weekend.

I'm starting to detest the man.

A rare result for Chelsea at our place, following us giving Man C 1 of only 2 away wins for 5 months, following a run of results as poor as anyone can imagine.

What does Mcleish have to do to get the sack ?

How much compensation would McPrick have to have?

If every Villa fan out £50 in, surely it would be enough?

**** me, maybe I can write a letter to the American who just pocketed $640 mill in their Lottery and explain how this ginger idiot is ruining all my weekends and that I am an orphan and my cat has just died, get the sympathy going.

I have to try and laugh at our situation now, because if not I will cry and not stop. Ellis would have sacked this tit over a month ago, have no doubt about that. He may have been a tight old git but he wasn't anybody's fool. Unfortunately, McPrick is the biggest 'Yes' man going and would probably give the Yanks a reach around if it secured his job for another few months.

of course McLeish has to be blamed set pieces yet against cost us here and this has been the problem since the start of this season and last season we had the same problem.

They look clueless when it comes to corners.. even if we had our proper back 4 we would've lost to a set piece i'm sure of it.

Â