The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

AVB will go to Inter if not now then in the summer.

As for us id take any person in the world (bar Avram Grant) other than McLeish as manager for the rest of the season. Id rather have Katie Price or Frank Bruno coach us than watch the same scared hesitant excuse for football McLeish serves up every week.

HAHA love it

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done some updates on my Management tracker.

Still shows Mcleish as the worst in our Prem history;

1.16pts per game (nearest is GTMK2 at 1.18 )

In contrast to our best 2 (O'Neill 1.58 and Gregory 1.57)

Did some updates because of twitter to add a "interesting others"

There is a worse manager than him! Billy McNeill on 1.02pts per game.

Oh and i did some stats on Kmac as anyone with no brains usually says "lets use him till the end of the season" 1.14 - so even worse the mcclueless.

SO to sum up. He is bloody useless, and these back it up.

:twisted::twisted:

I am not sure about Van Gaal as a manager. He has had a bit of success. But he was the manager of Holland when they failed to qualify for the 2002 world cup. How can you fail to qualify when you have Van Nistelrooy, Van Der Saar, Kluivert, Overmars, De Boer brothers, Stam, Davids, Seedorf, and a few others at their peak. But then again perhaps the club is not in a position to be fussy at the moment. Van Gaal would be a step up from McClown.

I would still prefer Macdonald now instead of McLeish. At least he'd get our teams to have a go and the work he's done with our Reserves is very good.

The issue I had with KMAC last season was his reluctance to commit to anything. I would imagine now he'd jump at the chance to try and sort this mess out.

Why are we talking as if we haven't got a manager?

:cry:

Because if we lose at home to Fulham we won't :D

Absolutley no chance. He won't go now and I doubt he'll go in the summer either. It would take us getting relegated before Randy gets rid and even then I'm not so sure.

Why are we talking as if we haven't got a manager?

:cry:

Because if we lose at home to Fulham we won't :D

Absolutley no chance. He won't go now and I doubt he'll go in the summer either. It would take us getting relegated before Randy gets rid and even then I'm not so sure.

RL and PF would probably point to his excellent record of getting teams up and stick with him :(

I honestly think if we fail to make the 40 points total then Randy will sack him.

Be careful what we wish for however. The Villa job was much more attractive 12mths ago and we ended up getting turned down by Martinez and then opting for McLeish! I live in fear of them giving Bruce the job!

Realistically we would be looking to the Championship, SPL or raiding Norwich or Swansea.

Personally given the financial constraints and the makeup of our squad I think Ian Holloway would be worth a punt regardless of previous indiscretions.

I'd prefer to see Bruce come in tbh. At least we know he would design his plan to involve Bent as a goalscorer and not a weak battering ram.

My first choice would still be Lambert from Norwich, but I am really worried that Big Eck is going nowhere :(

We shouldn't go for Van Gaal. I had him as an assistant on Football Manager 2012 and he was gash
He took over West Ham in my FM2010 and stormed out of every single one of his press conferences. GET HIM IN, we need a manager with spirit like that! ;)

I don't think we'll see the back of Eck unless we're relegated and even then I'd say the chance of sacking is only like 60%. Randy's in unfamiliar waters.

I honestly think if we fail to make the 40 points total then Randy will sack him.

Be careful what we wish for however. The Villa job was much more attractive 12mths ago and we ended up getting turned down by Martinez and then opting for McLeish! I live in fear of them giving Bruce the job!

Realistically we would be looking to the Championship, SPL or raiding Norwich or Swansea.

Personally given the financial constraints and the makeup of our squad I think Ian Holloway would be worth a punt regardless of previous indiscretions.

Even though he called us a" half arsed club that used to be famous"?

If we were picking from the Championship it would be Mckay or McDermott for me.

I cant see us getting more than 30 at the minute which is worse

But im sure McLeish will be manager come the summer Lerner doesn't have enough of a spine to sack him and admit the mistake he's made

Â