The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No **** excuse for that second half display. Ok Blackburn come out a little better, but we stopped attcking. Players are 100% innocent the manager is 100% to blame. Get this fool out of our club. Could have won this game 3-0 all day long, wanted to turn off second half, just invited pressure, why can he see we are a great team attacking. Weimman at 90 mins, you **** t w a t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of my club you tosser. No excuses its gonna go off next week Fulham.

I've been reading the new FourFourTwo: Foreigners Special and it's made me wonder, was the letter that Randy recieved from 'Alex Ferguson' actually written by the same man who called Graham Souness claiming to be George Weah?

And people think he's doing a good job...

I'll say what I said in the match thread - a draw was the absolute worst result today. A defeat probably would've seen him sacked, a win would've seen us safe. A point does neither.

At what point do the so called innocent players not have to take responsibility? How easy to fit an argument to blame the manager all the time. Did he personally miss the 5 or 6 chances that would of seen this a romp? No, but don't let the facts get in the way of a convenient truth

That was shocking.

We never looked like winning the game, at all. We were just waiting for the equaliser. I am embarrassed and ashamed by this ginger clearing in the woods, I am sorry, he is abysmal. Bannan & Gardner, why? Why take NZogbia off? What on earth was he trying to do? I cannot help thinking he worked out his substitutions pre game on a beer mat.

How the guy has the audacity to claim to be a football manager is beyond me. He is a charlatan and Faulkner/Lerner have been taken for a ride.

Just get out before we throw you out.

At what point do the so called innocent players not have to take responsibility? How easy to fit an argument to blame the manager all the time. Did he personally miss the 5 or 6 chances that would of seen this a romp? No, but don't let the facts get in the way of a convenient truth

Is today the first game you've seen?

Defending one goal by trying to park a bus and sitting deep doesn't work, it consistently hasn't worked.

Even a dog can learn from repetition.

McLeish keeps repeating the same mistake, over and over.

yes the players missed chances, but when you go out for the second half with the sole intention of sitting back and hanging on to a 1-0 lead the manager takes a whole lot of blame.

we saw what happened in the 1st half when we actually had a go against a woeful blackburn side. continue like that in the 2nd and it would have been 3 points. but mcleish sent us out to play for the 1-0.

steve kean made changes that impacted the game, and mcleish couldnt respond. 66% possession to blackburn in the 2nd half. mcleish outcoached by steve kean FFS.

And people think he's doing a good job...

I'll say what I said in the match thread - a draw was the absolute worst result today. A defeat probably would've seen him sacked, a win would've seen us safe. A point does neither.

Sadly I agree with you.

'Convenient truth'? The players all created those chances and practically none were scuffed or badly taken.

Then in the second half the players stopped attacking. Three attacks amounted to three near goals, while Blackburn had 66% possession. What changed? Or is that question not important to you?

What's this 'convenient truth' again?

You're absolutely right...... That's been the case in every single one of the 27 matches played thus far. We've created so many chances that, if the players were giving their all, we'd be comfortably in the top 6 and dreaming of Europe......

Yet again the players decided to sit on a very slender lead and not bother attempting to retain posession. Just boot the ball clear at every given opportunity.

McCleish must be ripping his hair out at being let down once again.

Â