The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He aint going anywhere if we lose to Blackburn... Randy is now in a position of somewhere inbetween a rock and a hard place of his own doing. Hold out with AM and we have a real chance of going down. Lose to Blackburn and then sack him and we have a real chance of going down. Thanks to AM we are fudged!!!!!

Sack him and we have a fantastic chance of staying up.

The fans, the players, the staff will all get a lift as we are all being shackled.

Sack him and his entourage.

did you not see the figures released this week. 12m spent on management changes. huge losses. Mcleish will work on a shoe string, prepared to give the kids a chance. hes going no where.

thing is i think a younger manager, Eddie Howe, Lee Clark, someone like that who wants to play good football, would work on a small budget just to manage us and Clark's a free agent!!!! get him in and sack the Ginger wonder off!

Clark's just been sacked FFS. I want McLeish out but let's be realistic.

He got sacked for no reason tho

Managerial stats

Huddersfield Town

15 December 2008 -15 February 2012

GAMES 178

WON 87

DRAWN 51

LOST 40

WIN PERCENTAGE 48.88

not bad... better than that idiot!

The Lee Clark sacking is a strange one, there's stuff we are not privy to there

Could lee Clark manage villa, no way not at this stage

to be honest i was only thinking for a young manager who would be availiable.... i woudlnt mind Curbs as he can work well with youngsters and gets the best out of DB but he's out for the season :/

A loss at Blackburn wont be enough for them will it

No, I think it'll take us slipping down to real danger for Lerner to pull the plug on AM....he'd probably hand the keys to KMac for the remainder of the season, and regardless of what division we end up in, he sells.

My oh my we are the laughing stock of world football.

a tad dramatic. am sure River Plate fans have it worse off than us or Inter MIlan at the moment who havent scored a goal since February 1st and lost one of their best players

Managerial stats

Huddersfield Town

GAMES 178

WON 87

DRAWN 51

LOST 40

WIN PERCENTAGE 48.88

he had the biggest budget in the league and a 48.88 win percentage isnt that special in League 1

The only thing that scares me more than finishing the season with McLeish and getting relegated is finishing the season with K Mac, the bloke is no better than McLeish at being a manager, losing 6-0 to newly promoted Newcastle proved that.

Managerial stats

Huddersfield Town

GAMES 178

WON 87

DRAWN 51

LOST 40

WIN PERCENTAGE 48.88

he had the biggest budget in the league and a 48.88 win percentage isnt that special in League 1

i didnt know the inns and outs of his time there all i knew was that he was percieved to be a good manager :) tbh id take anyone other than Mcleish atm

The only thing that scares me more than finishing the season with McLeish and getting relegated is finishing the season with K Mac, the bloke is no better than McLeish at being a manager, losing 6-0 to newly promoted Newcastle proved that.
KMac would do far better with us than McLeish. We would easily stay up if we just attacked teams. Yeah we'd might get tonked under KMac but at least we'd win some and score goals.

I'd much rather get the points on the board first with victories against Blackburn and Fulham and then really turn up the heat on McLeish. If we survive (which I think we will) then the expected lack of season ticket renewal will i think force Randy to act.

To an extent i agree with LeafyVilla. Last season at St James Park if KMac had made changes at half time we may have salvaged a point but he didn't and we got hammered. That day told me that he is either tactically too naive or not decisive enough at first team level.

Last season at St James Park if KMac had made changes at half time we may have salvaged a point but he didn't and we got hammered. That day told me that he is either tactically too naive or not decisive enough at first team level.

Or he didn't want the job!

Â