Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

For me

......................Given.......................

Hutton....Collins......Dunne...Warnock

.............Petrov......Delph.................

Albrighton.......NZogbia.....Agbonlahor

......................Bent.........................

But can't see Eck playing that side.

Newcastle's offense is shit right now. Our defense should be able to contain them. I am hoping to see the Bent-Gabby partnership with Heskey out. I think those two can score some goals.

---------Bent----------Agbonlahor--------

--N'Zogbia------------------Albrighton---

------------Petrov--Delph-----------------

--Warnock--Collins--Dunne--Hutton---

------------------Given---------------------

That is my XI

Games like this will be the difference between finishing mid-table and (,er) upper mid table.

Every time I post a breezy optimistic post in the match thread it's a disaster. Notably last year when I posted something I don't care to recount before the match at St James's Park. So no optimistic prediction from me this time, I just hope we bloody win.

Newcastle have only conceded one goal so far this season and we are struggling to create clear cut chances. This game has got 0-0 written all over it!

Yep, they'll be a tough nut to crack, theyve had a solid start picking up 4 points on the road in 2 tough games (Sunderland & QPR). Still think its a 1-1 game but 0-0 is a good shout too, they're 11/2 & 6/1 respectively

Game of two defences. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see past another draw at this stage of AM's reign. And its not as if he has'nt got the players to do it.

Not unhappy with that as such so far, but we've got to start becoming more of a threat to other teams than just difficult to break down.

Newcastle's offense is shit right now. Our defense should be able to contain them. I am hoping to see the Bent-Gabby partnership with Heskey out. I think those two can score some goals.

---------Bent----------Agbonlahor--------

--N'Zogbia------------------Albrighton---

------------Petrov--Delph-----------------

--Warnock--Collins--Dunne--Hutton---

------------------Given---------------------

That is my XI

I have a feeling that might be how we line up, actually, with the wingers switching.