GTA 5

Genie

Safe to say Online is pretty damn good with a few mates.

A lot of little features that weren't in the single player, such as body armour being visible, make me think that maybe this is what they were really working on for so long (bar the server errors.)

Will be odd if they plan to fully support this for a while though with next gen coming next month.

I really shouldn't wish the story away but I really want to get in to the online mode but have a self imposed rule of not venturing into that (for any game) until I complete the main story. 

• Like 1

Morning all, how do you start the online? Whenever I launch the game it just takes me straight into the story??

While it is loading story mode you can press a button to load online, it should show you which one in the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternatively, in story mode, pause the game and flick across to the online tab and it can be launched from there.

• Like 1

Morning all, how do you start the online? Whenever I launch the game it just takes me straight into the story??

While it is loading story mode you can press a button to load online, it should show you which one in the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternatively, in story mode, pause the game and flick across to the online tab and it can be launched from there.

Cheers buddy!

• Like 1

Will be odd if they plan to fully support this for a while though with next gen coming next month.

Why?  Rockstar don't have a game coming out on next gen. 

• Like 1

Â