GTA 5

Genie

I got Trevor last night. I've only died once by accident when controlling Franklin and never died as Michael.

I died 5 times in the space of an hour as soon as I had Trevor free to walk around. I don't know if it's me subconsciously playing more recklessly as him, or if he's just a magnet for trouble, but it's awesome!

Finally got to fly a plane too! GTA dream finally lived, I love this game. I haven't noticed any issues with driving, not any different from GTA IV as far as I can tell, and Franklin's special slow-down driving skill is really useful.

The jumbo jets are ridiculous :D

Disappointed there aren't more stores to rob though, hopefully more in GTA online,

You mean the huge planes at the airport or the ones the size down?

Huge ones, there is an orange one just on the corner where the runways meet that you can fly.

Bought a bunch of properties only for the game to not recognise that i've bought them a few hours later :(

Edit: Any commercial plane with an upper deck is flyable

Edited by Rino8

I find the aiming reticule when shooting at any time - walking, driving or otherwise - very difficult to see. Only thing that annoys me 

You can change the crosshair, I think.

Cheers for the tip, much better :thumb:

Literally any alley in the city works the game doesn't really care.

I've sort of come to understand the driving frustration some people have, although it doesn't really bother me the cars have very little suspension, even the big SUV's seem nailed to the floor.

People moaning about damage too but I think I prefer the cars being a little less flimsy.

Literally any alley in the city works the game doesn't really care.

I've sort of come to understand the driving frustration some people have, although it doesn't really bother me the cars have very little suspension, even the big SUV's seem nailed to the floor.

People moaning about damage too but I think I prefer the cars being a little less flimsy.

Done! After all that hassle you barely even use it

Has anyone else found the football pitch?

Are they releasing a patch so you can play the game with both discs installed?

My xbox sounds like it's a shuttle about to take off

You can, can't you?  Performance won't be as good due to a hardware limitation (the Xbox can't stream data as efficiently from two places on the hard drive as it can from the hard drive and the DVD) 

Contemplating walking around the island, along the coast. And when I say walk, I do mean walk. I will time it. I like timing things. How long do you think it would take?

I think from the furthest point to point in a sports car it takes 12 minutes.

Â