GTA 5

Genie

Picked up 2 randoms who were as high as a kite with Trevor. Halfway to driving them to a motel they just start shagging in the back.

every "hump" affects you're driving :lol:

It's the little things.

I took the very same couple on a visit to some friends in the mountains, who had them for dinner.

Picked up 2 randoms who were as high as a kite with Trevor.  Halfway to driving them to a motel they just start shagging in the back.

every "hump" affects you're driving :lol:

It's the little things.

You can also take them to some place that gives you money for brining them there. Some weird people with guns come out, pay you can take them inside the gates. You also get an achievement. 

Pretty far into this now I think, at least the best GTA ever.

Unless it's a lot of money, go back and return the wallets/cars/bikes/whatever that you get back from people in random events, every now and then you get something huge back.

Edited by Rino8

Really liking it so far.

Intrigued though about:

1) When you're not using the other 2, what do they do? Do they live their own life?

2) When you switch, are the cut scenes symbolic/plot important or random each time. Like say you switch to Franklin leaving his house etc.

I've only done 20 missions and i've played for 17 hours. Got all 50 ufo parts though!

I don't have the patience for that kind of thing, there are a few other heists to do outside of missions that i'm kind of trying but they seem far too complicated.

I have gotta leave off franklin for a bit now and start using Michael, I have just done the story mission when Franklin and his two mates go to the recycling plant for the drug deal that goes wrong but I've only done the first mission with Michael and I ain't even got to the crazy redneck yet.

I've only played about 4 or 5 hours.

Settled down for a couple of hours last night plugged in the HDMI lead and :-( :-(:-(:-( the connector broke. No biggy, I had a spare... it seems to have fried the HDMI port. Getting this kind of red flickering screen... and can I find my component cable? Can I F**K!

Ordered a new one off ebay last night, a mate of mine is bringing his in for me for over the weekend :D

Â