GTA 5

Genie

Been reading that a few people who have the game early reckon the graphics in the main are poor and both systems struggle with it, nothing like the trailers apparently :(

Been reading that a few people who have the game early reckon the graphics in the main are poor and both systems struggle with it, nothing like the trailers apparently :(

There are some piss poor textures in it from shots I've seen but that is to be expected, it's one of the easiest things to cut to make it run better.

It's bound to run rough in places, but it seems to run OK from what I've seen. Not brilliant, but OK.

Amazon have shipped my game and given me a 12 digit tracking number.....this will not work because it is supposed to be a 13 digit tracking number. Amazon have confirmed that this is an error at their end and will not effect the delivery of the game, they've also said that they can't track it either. So, when the game arrives at my house, they'll presumably have no way to see that I have received it signed for or otherwise......

It's only what I've read on some forums, maybe they have high expectations.

I haven't watched any gameplay videos as I don't want any spoilers :)

There are some piss poor textures in it from shots I've seen but that is to be expected, it's one of the easiest things to cut to make it run better.

It's bound to run rough in places, but it seems to run OK from what I've seen. Not brilliant, but OK.

Yeah the graphics aren't particularly groundbreaking, the rocky areas and some trees look pretty poor but there has to be compromise on these consoles

They now have three different characters on single player you can swtich between and a completely different game online which allows you to create your own character completely. I wouldn't describe that as "nothing"...

• Like 2

To be fair, you could say that about any game.

if you were expecting a racing sim, fps, rpg game, then you're going to be disappointed aren't you?

If you like free roaming with missions, customisation and a decent narrative, then you're probably going to like GTA.

I don't think it's Rockstars job to change individual peoples opinions, when it's arguably one of the most successful franchises ever made.

I'd be gutted if I bought Fifa and wanted a cricket game...

The argument against it, for a game critique, is a very poor one Pete. 

What you should have expected is an open world game, some humour and an awful lot of throw backs to crime movies, which is, essentially, what GTAs are all about.

• Like 2

Pleased to hear that some of you have ordered it off Tesco fingers crossed it turns up when its supposed to , i was let down badly by Tesco with Black ops 2 ( i never actually recieved it ) so i'm hopping they've learnt from there mistakes . 

I've not played any GTA since owning it back on the PSP and PS2 so i'm quite looking forward to a new challenge , I've been playing nothing but Black ops 2 for nearly a year and i'm getting abit bored of it , looking forward to hearing how you lot get on with it .

Â