Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

To be fair I don't think Spurs is out of the question.

London based, money to spend and probably Champions League football next season.

Sorry to say it, but he'd probably mount a title challenge with them too.

I think so, too. Spurs could compete for the title if they keep their CL place and tinker with their squad a bit more.

Good old King Kenny. 6 defeats in 7 league matches now, and with Reina sent off today it could be a hilarious run in for them. I wonder what the odds are on Liverpool finishing in the bottom half?

And could King Kenny possibly be doing a worse job than McLeish?

Could you imagine if Roy spent 100m+ and had a run like this, there would be mass protests...

And gool ol' Scouse death threats. You mustn't forget the death threats...

Anyone feel we can go and win there next week

don't be daft, everyone knows that if they are on a bad run as a team or individual, about to break the shittiest run in their clubs history, galloping across the horizon to spare their blushes will be a team decked out in claret and blue and their bad run will be over.

Torres anyone?

My friend at uni who was a Man City fan (this was when they were still shit) used to always tell me that there was no better way to get out of a bad run than to play Aston Villa.

Oh he said it Here

Watch the Dalglish clip 53 seconds in he starts his real bullshit.

Just watched that, Jesus that man is off his head. Hes also states "last week Luis turned one in with his chest and the referee gave a free kick"... open your eyes Kenny FFS..

I just hope we beat them next week, for our own sake, and so they continue this awful run they are on.

But as a few have stated, we seem to be the team to play to end bad runs, I hope to god this isn't another occasion.