Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

It doesn't matter whether he handled it or not, to be honest. The fact he had a knee and an arm in the back of Caldwell and pushed him into the goal was reason enough for it not to be given.

Didn't Hodgson do better? Statistically? And they forced him out.

Kenny has spent 100m+, and is doing worse... yet he's still miles better in the eyes of the fans. :lol:

When i want to cheer myself up in these rubbish times at the villa i merely look at whats happening at Liverpool

They wanted King Kenny for so long to be their manager the board even backed him giving him 100 mill + he wastes it on average players such as Henderson Downing and Carroll for rediculous money

They now want him out its quite funny

Didn't Hodgson do better? Statistically? And they forced him out.

Kenny has spent 100m+, and is doing worse... yet he's still miles better in the eyes of the fans. :lol:

No for the first time Liverpool fans are turning on King Kenny. That home defeat to Wigan has done it. Their fans are not dumb, they know the club has not actually progressed despite the Carling cup win.

I bet he will use the cup win as his backup should people (journos) starting asking questions etc..

"did you not see us lift the carling cup?"

he already has, said more important than points

To be fair I don't think Spurs is out of the question.

London based, money to spend and probably Champions League football next season.

Sorry to say it, but he'd probably mount a title challenge with them too.