Match Thread.

AVFC-Prideofbrum

I would personally play:

________________Given_________________

__Young____Collins_____Dunne___Warnock__

________Makoun_________Delph__________

___Albirghton____Bannan____Ireland_______

________________Heskey_________________

I want to see Ireland playing as a winger. Think he'll be better out there than in the middle!!

Ireland was poor for Man City on the wing.

The only time he has been good in his career was when he was in the middle with Robinho and Elano playing off him and even then it was just the home games that they tore it up. They were still lacking away from home that season as I remember and finished below us.

Just watched the goals from when we beat them 6-0.

Deary me, we really have fallen from grace. Soo many fans' favourites in that team, and it wasn't even at it's peak. Laursen, Carew, Mellberg, Barry, Young, Coker, fast Gabby, BOUUUUMA!

Now we have a team made up of youngsters, idiots who dont even want to be there... and Darren Bent. OK I Exaggerate a bit (a lot), but it really is difficult to become emotionally attached to a team like the one we have at the moment.

Interesting, it's sort of a negative of the side that started against Chelsea - all the reserves plus Bent instead of the other way around.

Makoun, Delph, Ireland, Bannan, Albrighton is the young midfield a lot of people wanted to see.

Been a while since we saw baby Brad and SundayMonday hasn't it?

**** me, so depressing watching that video on the OS of the 6-0 spanking! Wasn't that the last game of the 08-09 season? It must have been near the end because I remember thinking we were gonna "tear it up next season". Like someone posted earlier - what a fall from grace. :(