Match Thread.

AVFC-Prideofbrum

I like that lineup, the back line is young and AM is having a look at them and how they do. Promising for the youngsters. I don't see how you can be glad you are missing the C&B play, I'd die to be there watching the Villa. Bent and Albrighton are playing and Bannan too, Ireland, should be a great game tbh.

A side note, about streams, how the **** is there a Norwich City v Zaragoza match available to watch but not Villa! FFS!

I thought Lowry's contract expired this summer. Hardly had rave reviews playing on loan for a couple of seasons at lower championship/league 1 teams, surely time for Villa and Lowry to move on and concentrate on other prospects.

Petrov not playing as has been mentioned. Official twitter just showed a revised linup that includes Delph instead of Bannan, MattK was right afterall. Glad Delph playing above Petrov, has more to prove now.

I thought Lowry's contract expired this summer. Hardly had rave reviews playing on loan for a couple of seasons at lower championship/league 1 teams, surely time for Villa and Lowry to move on and concentrate on other prospects.

I thought that too, there's been a bit of loan interest though apparently. Seems a bit pointless keeping him really.

Leeds fans called him one of the worst full backs they've ever had :(