Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Anyone got any updates on how he's getting on at Coventry? I'm surprised he isn't being talked about a bit more really...

Basically Coventry play a diamond in midfield and there idiot manager is playing him in the defensive midfield role lol...so obviously he ain't excelling cos he should be the attacking midfielder...I've been reading abit on the Cov forum and 70/80% of the fans recognise the fact he's a talent but obviously being played outta position so they aint happy about that....sooner he's back and hopefully playing in the right position, the better.

Maybe we've asked Coventry to play him in the DM position, toughen him up a little for the PL on his return.

Can't see a team letting someone else dictate the where a player plays, specially when there struggling, I just think its cos they could get a quality player on loan n trying to fit him in the team somehow, who knows though..

Maybe we've asked Coventry to play him in the DM position, toughen him up a little for the PL on his return.

Can't see a team letting someone else dictate the where a player plays, specially when there struggling, I just think its cos they could get a quality player on loan n trying to fit him in the team somehow, who knows though..

More likely that Eck sees him coming in as DCM to avoid dropping the Powerhouse! :winkold:

I'm almost certain when it was announced it said he would be back in the new year. Good news though, I think we'll see his debut in soon what with the injury/illness problems at the moment. Even without that to consider, would be nice to see him get a run out at Bristol

maybe get a game against arse tonight? :) as in all fairness a midfield of Bannan - Petrov - Delph would get hammered by arsenal, would much rather see a 4-4-2 with him and petrov in the centre! on another note (OT) hope Graham Burke gets on tonight!!

Â