Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Two massive injuries are always going to take a long to get over. Physically, mentally, even tactically. He basically has to learn what his role us and how to play it. Whether he ever gets to where we all hoped he could be is another matter, if he does don't think it will be at us, especially not under lambert.

He has played quite a fair but, regularily completing 90 minutes every game.

Brighton fans were even speculating whether it was stipulated in the deal that he had to play when fit...

Anyways, hopefully that goal and win is exactly what GG and Brighton needed. They are been horrible this season.

Nice finish, he can still make it at this football club

Yeah, if we get relegated ;)

Seriously though, his time has passed. The reviews have not been good. I was reading Brighton's fans opinions earlier and even with a winner, they were not impressed with him.

Hes the only natural attacking midfielder we have on the books.He gets in the box.For me him Sanchez and Delph would be a better balanced midfield than with Cleverley or Westwood.

Not sure hes good enough, but we have no goal threat from midfield.

He's been poo in the Championship, and you want to throw him in as an AM and the answer to our problems?

Yes, i would much rather swap a PL winning midfielder, who has played numerous times for his country for an injury prone midfielder, plying his trade at the bottom of the Championship for a team that just went 11 league games without a win.

No disrespect to Gardner like.

Â