Photography?

trimandson

Good deal on the Nikon D5100 here.

Hmmm. Dilemma. Was all set to get the d3200 this month and now I'm thinking twice about it. Was going to be a stretch getting the camera anyway so now the deal on the 5100 has me totally in two minds. Still, I'm guessing either will be a big upgrade on what I've got now (a ten yr old lumix fz something or other) so I probably shouldn't be worrying too much.

Not brilliant, but I was a long way away and it was bloody windy for a bit of hand held snappery.

Hometown on a Wednesday, sun was in the right place for a clear view and just a little shadow. Took the opportunity to get into Spillers and spend money I haven't got.

8095147606_41df6d0c63_z.jpg

Not added anything to this thread in a long time (and can't actually find previous posts so apologies for any re-posts) so thought it time I added a few in. Not nearly reaching the heights of some of the shots in here but here goes:

P1040725.jpg

P1020371.jpg

P1000269.jpg

P1040808.jpg

P1040746.jpg

P1020296.jpg

IndiaApril2006070.jpg

P1020799.jpg

Israel2009153.jpg

Israel2009251.jpg

Ah - clearly the new site doesn't like me posting two lots of pictures in one go. :D Guess I'll have to post the next lot later.

• Like 1

Ah - clearly the new site doesn't like me posting two lots of pictures in one go. :D Guess I'll have to post the next lot later.

From the top of my head, I think it's 10 images per post. It also joins two posts made within 5 minutes together which is probably taking you over the 10 picture limit.

From the top of my head, I think it's 10 images per post. It also joins two posts made within 5 minutes together which is probably taking you over the 10 picture limit.

Aye, that's pretty much exactly what was happening. Good move to stop chumps like me flooding a page ;)

I was going to upgrade to the D7000 but I know the & 7100 is bound to come out soon so I'm going to wait till Jan/Feb now to see what the come up with?

The D7000 is a great bit of kit. I think a direct upgrade will be a while off, as Nikon have just brought out the D600 which although a lot more expensive, seems to be the full frame version of the same thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very jealous. A great bit of kit. I am still holding out in hope the 7100 is released soon though. I know what your saying Risso about the D600 but the 7000 is two years old now and this is about Nikons cycle period. Its been rumoured for a while now and I reckon it'll be released around Jan/Feb around the £800 mark. Hoping I may get a deal at focus on imaging.

New D7000 being delivered today. Cost 620 and then I got 10% off (cash back) through work scheme.

Hmmm lets see what pics I can get from that

It's excellent mate, I absolutely love mine.

Â