Stephen Warnock

KSV

Poor again. No doubt he'll get heaps of praise though because it's Warnock.

:lol:

course he will, like he always does. He won't have supposed fans waiting to jump on his back will he?

His confidence is clearly shot and needs an extended time out of the team. I have no problem with his commitment (dispelling all the rubbish coming for 'ITKs') but he looks like a rabbit in the headlights in all honesty. Some of the bile aimed towards him is completely pathetic and unnecessary though.

I'm dead serious. He's consistently worse than Hutton yet people never look for positives with the latter like they do with the former.

It's always "oh apart from [insert typical Warnock **** up here] Warnock had a good game".

Poor again. No doubt he'll get heaps of praise though because it's Warnock.

:lol:

course he will, like he always does. He won't have supposed fans waiting to jump on his back will he?

His confidence is clearly shot and needs an extended time out of the team. I have no problem with his commitment (dispelling all the rubbish coming for 'ITKs') but he looks like a rabbit in the headlights in all honesty. Some of the bile aimed towards him is completely pathetic and unnecessary though.

I'm dead serious. He's consistently worse than Hutton yet people never look for positives with the latter like they do with the former.

It's always "oh apart from [insert typical Warnock **** up here] Warnock had a good game".

I personally think Hutton is improving after being very shaky to start with, but the idea that somehow Warnock gets an easy ride of it is ridiculous.

For all our moans about Warnock, I don't see what choice Mcleish has

Clark is NOT a left back and looks worse there than Warnock.

Lichaj is naturally a right back.

Stevens has just come in as a gamble from the Irish league, which is a zillion miles from the premiership. He needs a season in the reserves before we can see how good he shapes up.

If McLeish had been given some money maybe he would've bought a decent left back, instead of being told we paid 8m for this one and that he'd got to use him

Lichaj would probably do better there and Herd when fit can also play there.

Stevens needs to swap with Warnock.. Warnock needs to go into the reserves instead.

I don't believe you even believe that yourself.

He was very good today. Got some massive blocks in at times. Couldn't do everything though and it was Dunne's fault for both goals.
What game were you watching? :shock:

This is what I mean. No matter how poor Warnock is people always seem to think he has played well.

He's had a good game so far today. Done well.

I'm sure that won't stop people having a go at him though.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Admittedly he wasn't as good second half.

But I remember him giving the ball away sloppily once (passed it straight to Ba) and the tackle on Taylor was nasty, but not malicious.

Apart from that he didn't do a lot wrong. He made some brilliant blocks and tackles today.

I don't like him, he's not good enough and I want him to be replaced.

But here we have a situation like we had when Carson was here. Yes, the player isn't very good, but people just refuse to see anything good the player ever does.

Warnock is doomed here. Even if he turned it round and had the greatest finish to a season anyone's ever had, the fans will still hate him.

He is a poor player. Today he was NOT poor.

The worrying problem with Warnock keeping his place in our team is that it shows how little depth we have at LB, how there is no one else in our reserves or youth team that can compete with him for his place is a disgrace on his current form. Warnock looks terrified when he has the ball and in Newcastle's first goal today he broke up Taylor and they deserved a penalty for that tackle. The amount of miss kicks and slices from Warnock is also shocking. He needs to be dropped now but we don't have anyone to replace him with so we will suffer for another 14 games with this muppet at LB.

Warnock is doomed here. Even if he turned it round and had the greatest finish to a season anyone's ever had, the fans will still hate him.
No they won't. :?

Ok, i've exaggerated.

But the point is, if he played every game like he played today, he'd be a good fullback.

But today has proved even if he has a good game, people just say he was shit.

No they won't. :?

Ok, i've exaggerated.

But the point is, if he played every game like he played today, he'd be a good fullback.

But today has proved even if he has a good game, people just say he was shit.

But he had a very poor game (as usual) today.

Â