Stephen Warnock

KSV

So the booing didn't help then when we were 0-2 down? Booing can be a good thing and it's a proven fact. Legitmate criticism leads to the team putting in a better shift.

Look at Arsenal. They got booed by their fans 0-2 and won 3-2.

It's better than being quiet. Cheers are the best, but who's gonna cheer at 0-2 down at home against a promotional team where we see the same player making costly mistakes? People pay good money to watch a millionaire putting in disgrace non-league football in our team. They have the right to rant.

Personally, i don't boo my team, but i acknowledge the rights of those who do at half time and full time, as a sign of dissatisfaction.

But booing a collective of players at half time is completely different to booing an individual player in play, each time that he touches the ball. Those who did so should be ashamed of themselves.

So the booing didn't help then when we were 0-2 down? Booing can be a good thing and it's a proven fact. Legitmate criticism leads to the team putting in a better shift.

Look at Arsenal. They got booed by their fans 0-2 and won 3-2.

It's better than being quiet. Cheers are the best, but who's gonna cheer at 0-2 down at home against a promotional team where we see the same player making costly mistakes? People pay good money to watch a millionaire putting in disgrace non-league football in our team. They have the right to rant.

Booing a general performance by a team you could make a case for, but not booing a players every touch for the rest of the game. You're singular-ling out one player and I don't know about you but it would destroy most peoples confidence not motivate them as all eyes are on their every move.

I didn't mean when he touched the ball. I meant when he scored an own goal and everyone got pissed off. That's when I thought it was justified.

When we were 0-2 down, the overall atmosphere was very hostile and the team put in a better performance. I thought that helped.

I'm sorry bout villa fans at the game in cold weather pay a lot of money to watch these overpaid prima donnas to play for our great club. Not to mention how he reportedly spattered off the club last season. How else will he know he's playing poorly if his own manager keeps picking him after poor performances. Sitting there quietly makes them nervous which leads to errors.. it feels awkard watching it on tv let alone at the ground. Booing is the only way fans can show dissatisfaction.. imo it lifted the club and even our manager agreed after the game. They are grown men.. they can handle it. He was shit and now he knows not play like that again.

I'm sorry bout villa fans at the game in cold weather pay a lot of money to watch these overpaid prima donnas to play for our great club. Not to mention how he reportedly spattered off the club last season. How else will he know he's playing poorly if his own manager keeps picking him after poor performances. Sitting there quietly makes them nervous which leads to errors.. it feels awkard watching it on tv let alone at the ground. Booing is the only way fans can show dissatisfaction.. imo it lifted the club and even our manager agreed after the game. They are grown men.. they can handle it. He was shit and now he knows not play like that again.

So if there was no boo's from the crowd, Stephen wouldn't have known he shouldn't have put the ball in his own net? Got it

Youre talking about him like he's a dog who's just shit on the carpet. He'll know better than anybody how he played.

Yeah fans have the right to boo, theyve paid. I paid a lot of money to sit in the cold too, I just chose to support my team, not put them down.

He's **** terrible. I can't understand why he gets so much less stick than Hutton despite the fact that he's been just as bad if not worse this season. I mean, I don't like Hutton either but the difference between the abuse they get on here is staggering.

Warnock tried to score an own goal against Everton.

He failed that time but he succeeded today.

You do learn early on to head it back across goal rather than try flick headers at the back post. Mcliesh obviously had a word. Great finish.

It's probably because Warnock was decent at the start of the season while Hutton has bern consistently bad. Although he put in a good performance today.
He was ok. Yes, Hutton has been consistently bad but I think the fact that Warnock has often been absolutely diabolical kind of balances it out. They've been as bad as each other.

Yet of course, people always focus on Warnock's positives (don't know how often I hear "Warnock was good apart from [insert horrible mistake(s) here])" where as with Hutton he doesn't get any of that.

He is garbage simple as that garbage ! I would put money on him going in the summer :!:

Hope this is true. There's a decent player in there somewhere but we can't keep playing the guy when he makes such basic errors.

Would like to see Stevens get a run. Can't be any worse.

Â