What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Would appreciate further pictures of CD spines to be done in a higher resolution if you dont mind. 

Garage dump store, poor lighting. It’s very much to my advantage you can’t see what some of that shite is!

49726685758_b8caf0226d_w.jpg

• Like 1

I keep my shit quite contained in the house, I limit it to one corner of one room and do a bit of stock rotation every once in a while.

Can’t do a Panoramic photo, working in the bedroom today and all the chains and buckles are acting like some sort of faraday cage.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bickster said:

How about a widescreen of my work a home environment

EC5FC939-9C59-4728-B6ED-4DAEB2F7B097.jpeg

Mines all in the attic and to be blunt its a shit tip at the moment. The plan if we ever move, is to bring the music down to a place where it might get played. 

That is a thing of beauty, as is the original film.

It rotates as sometimes being my fave by them.

Just found a bunch of theirs in the garage, that might be tomorrow, when I get back from my exciting site visit.

• Like 1

The Wants - Container 

Pretty decent on first listen particularly The Motor. 

Tomorrow sees the release of the new Pigsx7 album and the Do Nothing EP - should be downloaded from iTunes by time I wake up :) 

Well next up is Shack - The Fables Sessions. It's supposed to be the Hugh Johns produced first version of the album, which was stolen or was burnt or something iin a typical Shack tale of bad luck. It's not, it's original album and some b-sides and a couple of alternate takes, because the original tapes don't exist any more, so why the labelled it as such is beyond me. anyway, it's still a magical album. As is most of the Head brothers output, it is heavily influenced by Love and Arthur Lee

This album should have been massive, that it wasn't was a combination of extreme bad luck and heroin

For some reason this CD is worth a bit, sells for about £15 - £20 on Discogs, which is baffling as its just the bog standard album with some extras

R-1430895-1417532528-4655.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Anti-Capitalist, Reggae infused Anarcho-rock I guess, best reference Joe Strummer solo work

The King Blues - Under the Fog

It's ok but not that bad either.

R-1710132-1285966121.jpeg.jpg

A perfect example of a band who with their second album, Save the world get the girl, released an absolute joy of a record. Faultless but managed to make me hate them live, every other release apart from that album and their lead singer. Putting their second album down as an anomaly. 

• Haha 1

Â