What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Just discovered The Black Angels. If you're into your Velvet Underground / BRMC heroin rock then these will be the band for you :thumb: 

Passover-big.jpg

2571652938_aaaf356ebb.jpg

Those albums are great.

Another album i'm really loving, even though it's awful, is the newest Paws album. There's just something about it which makes me keep  playing it. 

R-5757473-1401822056-5951.jpeg.jpg

Just discovered The Black Angels. If you're into your Velvet Underground / BRMC heroin rock then these will be the band for you :thumb:

Used to go see them play all the time when I lived in Austin. Their live shows could be anywhere from inspired to aimless rambles depending on how high they were. When they were on form, they were great...but they usually weren't. 'Passover' is a solid album for sure.

• Like 1

Used to go see them play all the time when I lived in Austin. Their live shows could be anywhere from inspired to aimless rambles depending on how high they were. When they were on form, they were great...but they usually weren't. 'Passover' is a solid album for sure.

They also featured on the last UNKLE record, in a track called 'Natural Selection' which is an absolute belter.

I'm really into a lot of those affiliated or similar style bands like Autolux, Duke Spirit, Black Angels, BRMC, Joy Formidable, Brian Jonestown Massacre....

• Like 3

They also featured on the last UNKLE record, in a track called 'Natural Selection' which is an absolute belter.

I'm really into a lot of those affiliated or similar style bands like Autolux, Duke Spirit, Black Angels, BRMC, Joy Formidable, Brian Jonestown Massacre....

Same! Not heard of autolux though, gunna listen now :D

Same! Not heard of autolux though, gunna listen now :D

Autolux is Greg Edwards from Failure's band. They're not all killer, but they certainly have their moments. Carla Azar is a totally sick drummer.

Edited by JamieZ
  • Like 1

I tend to lump INXS in with other shit 80s bands like U2 and Simple Minds. Couldn't warm to 'em at all.

im not into U2 or simple minds and to be fair most 80s rock and metal is pretty naff but i love late 80s, early 90s inxs. made some very 80s stuff but also a lot of great stuff. each to their own but hutchence was a one off.

Â