What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

I have no idea how I have lasted so long without getting into The Pixies. They've always been on the shopping list but never actually made it into the basket.

This however, is very enjoyable (on first listen) so I think I might be delving into the back catalogue pretty soon.

Pixies_indie_cindy_zps4ad0c49d.jpg

• Like 2

Okay now I know I am only 30 and generally listened to Best ofs of many artists my dad loved but seriously. 

Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour and Led Zeppelin III..... on their own their a best of let alone the other stuff. 

Immigrant song, gallows pole, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp and Since I've been lovin' you on one album? Mother of God....

led zep III is an album that gets overlooked but its absolutely superb.

Okay now I know I am only 30 and generally listened to Best ofs of many artists my dad loved but seriously. 

Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour and Led Zeppelin III..... on their own their a best of let alone the other stuff. 

Immigrant song, gallows pole, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp and Since I've been lovin' you on one album? Mother of God....

led zep III is an album that gets overlooked but its absolutely superb.

I think the same with both of the above. Everyone raves on about the white album.... meh for me. Maybe at the time it was a really impacting album but I prefer the running order of MMT. 

Led Zep III. Since i've been lovin' you is on it's own worthy of any desert island disc as a single, but that album makes it a cert for me. 

I think that's added to my "genuinely love every song on that album" list. 

• Like 1

Ys_cover.jpg

No matter how many times I come back to Joanna Newsom after not listening to her for a while I'm always just as dumbfounded at how good she is.

I saw her live (at a festival, so I didn't pay to see her specifically) (soz don), and to be honest she really got on my nerves. Talented obviously, but also a bit whiny and dull. Each to their own though, I can see why people would enjoy her music. 

Edited by dAVe80

Just been to a record fair at the Motorcycle museum...good job I only took a set amount as I'd have blown a fortune.

Got these though...

LSowAKU.jpg?1

K79hM88.jpg

• Like 2

y0vw8.jpg

Alessandro Alessandroni - 'I Cantori Moderni'

Nothing obvious from it on the tube, but it sounds like

Edda Dell'Orso is in there, hers is the voice of 'Once Upon A Time In The West'.

Â