• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the mirror article is true - Mcleish is bringing his own backroom staff - does that mean the axe for Gordon Cowans.

If it does - I beleive lerner is baiting the villa fans - sounds absurd I know - but firing an Aston Villa legend for no real reason - and hiring the blues manager - when there are other options ? - Jesus will the away kit be blue and white ?

Yeah, I think any prospective players would love to come now that we've shown them how supportive and patient we can be. :D Don't fool yourselves, even if AM isn't the one for us, we as fans have hurt the club as well with our reactions. At least in the short term.

That goes on the board for me. That outcome should have been completely foreseeable. By interviewing him (and especially dragging it out), the board accepts the consequences.

You are always, ALWAYS, responsible for your own reactions. You purse a course of action based on choice. It goes not just for the board but for us as well. We chose to show the Villa fanbase in light we have and we have to live with it. No matter what one feels of AM as manager, none of this, bickering and complaining or protesting outside VP, is productive or helps the club.

It would of helped the club if the board gave a **** about the fans. What do you suggest we do assume the position and brace ourselves.

If true about Sanchez Flores then holy **** shit on a stick why has Randy chosen a divisive risk to merely a managerial risk? All appt are risky but McLeish is risky AND divisive.

Can some one help me out? I'm on my iPhone and it's loading slow - is it being reported that Villa are making a statement tomorrow or having a news conference? Thanks in advance

I feel like crying :(
Same here, but most of all I feel angry and betrayed. I also have a feeling of despair. In my head I know I shouldn't write off next season but I find myself already looking forward to the 2012/2013 season as I feel that even if we do finish in a respectable position next season we'll be playing some really shit football.

Randy has lost the respect of a lot of Villa fans worldwide and they will not renew season tickets or attend games. Yes I agree he does deserve respect because he is the chairman of AVFC but so do supporters who pay money week after week to attend Villa games and buy items from club shop etc. Randy could be looking for a way out as this could be it. Time will tell.

Can some one help me out? I'm on my iPhone and it's loading slow - is it being reported that Villa are making a statement tomorrow or having a news conference? Thanks in advance

Pretty sure BBC Mids today said said a statement tomorrow.

Thanks for that. Statement doesn't sound as bad as news conference. And Yes I realize that I sound insane holding on to ever possible hope. I actually liked Houllier so that should show I'll support who ever is managing the team but goodness McLeish would really take some winning over. The football was just so unattractive :(