• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet day today, anything of note happened or we still very much quite a way from getting a new manager?

Nothing much except some Twitter rumours. There's some speculation that Lerner is meeting Moyes as we speak, but I wouldn't count on that being accurate. I reckon we're another week at least away from hiring a new manager.

Quiet day today, anything of note happened or we still very much quite a way from getting a new manager?

Nothing much except some Twitter rumours. There's some speculation that Lerner is meeting Moyes as we speak, but I wouldn't count on that being accurate. I reckon we're another week at least away from hiring a new manager.

either it be in the US or in barbadson, lerner IS meeting with moyes and moyes WILL happen

1) ITK says moyes wanted to join villa, everton said no

2) MOYES AND LERNER SHAKE HANDS AT THE EVERTON GAME AND LOOKED FRIENDLY SO THEY....THEY MUST OF SPOKEN IN THE SUMMER , LOOKED VERY SUSPECT !

3) well their aint a 3, but moyes will be villa manager very soon...

Matt Kendrick from the mail:-

David Moyes, Frank Rijkaard and Mark Hughes remain high up the fans’ wish-list of new bosses following the latest online poll on the Birmingham Mail website on Friday.

But Villa’s hopes of recruiting any of them remain slim for different reasons and their new favoured choice is not believed to come from that trio of high-profile names."

Claudio Raneiri anyone ?

Last week I mentioned about Ranieri and Moyes on the General's thread 3 times and each time I posted, it was taken off, don't know why....mmm...???

Other people mentioned other manager names and their posts were not taken off.

I dont think Randies jet carries enough fuel for a non-stop jaunt to Barbados. The usual route would be across to Newfoundland, then hence south through New York to Florida.

The Trees said he left for the States on Friday.

The thing is, where did his jet go once it entered US airspace.....

Now, Randy does not strike me as a guy who would take a break at such a crucial time. If he is, then i would wager he already knows the identity of the our new manager, and knows exactly when he will start.....

Simply put, unless Randy is meeting someone, then i think hes playing games, with the aim of keeping the press off whom he has lined up...just like we did with Bent.

David Moyes, Frank Rijkaard and Mark Hughes remain high up the fans’ wish-list of new bosses following the latest online poll on the Birmingham Mail website on Friday.

But Villa’s hopes of recruiting any of them remain slim for different reasons and their new favoured choice is not believed to come from that trio of high-profile names."

Claudio Raneiri anyone ?

Last week I mentioned about Ranieri and Moyes on the General's thread 3 times and each time I posted, it was taken off, don't know why....mmm...???

Would like to read more into it, but your posts were probably removed because the mods have re-iterated 100's of times not to ask the general questions about managers or players. But you never know! :)

I dont think Randies jet carries enough fuel for a non-stop jaunt to Barbados. The usual route would be across to Newfoundland, then hence south through New York to Florida.

The Trees said he left for the States on Friday.

The thing is, where did his jet go once it entered US airspace.....

Now, Randy does not strike me as a guy who would take a break at such a crucial time. If he is, then i would wager he already knows the identity of the our new manager, and knows exactly when he will start.....

Simply put, unless Randy is meeting someone, then i think hes playing games, with the aim of keeping the press off whom he has lined up...just like we did with Bent.

Have you got your house on Mark Hughes or summit?

Claudio Raneiri anyone ?

well i just posed this on page 80 of the generals thread.... lets see what happens, lol

Mr General Sir,

It is David Moyes isnt it? PLEASE say it is

it has to be moyes.... season ticket sales will sky rocket, i promise !!