• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF to that lass - we do know we tried hard to get Adam in January as Holloway was slagging off GH left right and centre..

As a side issue just been having a twitter tour and Savo's dad has been shot dead in Serbia in a family argument apparently

posted in OT but it's pretty dead... just wondered if anyone can confirm?

Young was moving to arsenal in january aswell according to her/him, its a load of shite its already been said but its true how would he/she know when nobody else has a clue. I think theres only 2-3 people who actually know whats going on.

If u look back she actually said that young won't be leaving in janurary but will be leaving for arsenal/MAN U. In the summer

Pires medical has been completed however terms not yet agreed. Whispers that Ashley Young to Arsenal in January is very much 'on'.

Maybe it was 'on' at the time, but something happened to change that. Potential transfers change all the time.

TBF to that lass - we do know we tried hard to get Adam in January as Holloway was slagging off GH left right and centre..

As a side issue just been having a twitter tour and Savo's dad has been shot dead in Serbia in a family argument apparently

posted in OT but it's pretty dead... just wondered if anyone can confirm?

Yeah apparently he was shot dead by his grandfather in a family argument. Sad news.

Now back to the topic

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

“@ASTVIL123: @Villa_Insider Do you have any more information? How did the meeting go?” lol !! Were you in this " meeting " Insider ?

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @julzdyer Quiet because there is nothing in it yet really mate. Ignore the " mystery " or " insiders " .

Ignore MM on twitter. Coop_86 is the only one with some credibility.

This talk of a meeting was complete BS.

MM on H & V mentioned Bilic? Hmmm..Why would he mention that?

And where on earth did these ridiculous Simon Grayson rumours come from??

Those backtracking comments from Coop_86 are still a mystery to me.

He's has never back-tracked. He just never got carried away with the rumours. Thats what they were rumours, maybe strong rumours. But never at an advanced stage and some were claiming. As soon as he said he knew something, which he did.....People suddenly got excited and ran away with the rumours prematurely. Then what do you know, out of the blue a MM appeared on twitter appearing to know it as well. Muppet.

These past two weeks, I doubt even 1% of all the Villa related tweets have been right. Twitter is stupidly good at spreading rumours, and usually false rumours in this case, fast.

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Re: Who Should be Aston Villa Manager ? Now with new, revised poll

« Reply #4897 on: Today at 02:34:30 PM »What is Slaven Billic up to these days ?

Is that cryptic?

Could be Billic to Everton?

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

« Reply #4897 on: Today at 02:34:30 PM »What is Slaven Billic up to these days ?

Is that cryptic?

An interesting twist... but I'd of thought we would of heard Moyes being interviewed for Villa job before Billic being sounded out for Everton replacement.

Alex McLeish 9/4 on WH..

I wouldn't be surprised whoever tweeted the "ginger scotsman" rumour did it after placing a huge bet of Mcleish knowing he would lower the price and then lay it off later for a guaranteed profit.

Meanwhile, whilst he is sitting in his office over looking the Mediterrean Ocean counting his Euros, we are all scratching our heads and cursing the possibility of Mcleish being the new manager, which of course is based on absolutely nothing.

That guy is a genius if true.

Ok, I appear to be inundated by PM's asking how to lay Mcleish... as such I have started a thread in the Off Topic section where I will answer questions if you have any rather than via PM's:

BetFair Laying

Question here....so its allowing me to "Lay" against every manager going....so I put £10 against every manager going right, I'm guarenteed quids in yeah?

It doesnt put them into no accumulator or something stupid though?

Yes. If there's say, 10 realistic managers in the running, you put a bet (all seperately) that it WON'T be each of them.

You'll have to pay out on one, but you'll win the other 9.

Obviously it's a little more complicated with odds and all, but in very basic terms, I believe that's how it works.

Yes. If there's say, 10 realistic managers in the running, you put a bet (all seperately) that it WON'T be each of them.

You'll have to pay out on one, but you'll win the other 9.

Obviously it's a little more complicated with odds and all, but in very basic terms, I believe that's how it works.

Shit, surely if you had the money to cover the liability...youd be an overnight millionaire becuase only one manager can take the job ;p

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Is that cryptic?

An interesting twist... but I'd of thought we would of heard Moyes being

interviewed for Villa job before Billic being sounded out for Everton

replacement.

Everton might want a replacement lined up before letting DM go.