• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Randy, bring Laursen back as manager and Mellberg as his number 2. Let them sort this shit out.

I would genuinely prefer this, despite their lack of any experience. At least I would feel comfortable backing the management team. At least it would still feel like Aston Villa. And if it failed, oh well, on to the next manager.

It just seems ridiculous, despite the myriad of other reasons why we shouldn't be hiring McLeish, that we would hire someone that will never ever win over a considerable portion of the fans. It is inevitable that McLeish won't last at most longer than a few years, so what is the point?

£1000 to VT if McLeish builds a legacy at Villa Park.

Confirmation in the morning... according to sky...

Why in the morning??!!

They should put it to bed tonight...MOVE ON THEN!!

Course this is all Sky Sources mind so I'm not taking that as gospel just yet!

Right, I was coming round to accepting him as our manager. But, for us to actually pay £2m for his services is quite frankly a complete and utter JOKE!!!

The media are right, we have been a laughing stock throughout this whole fiasco!!! I can't believe it.

Has a relegated manager ever walked into a more prestigious job before?

A manager who wins a club its first trophy for 40 years takes charge of its biggest rivals within 3 months who is pretty much hated by both sets of fans.

You could not make it up.

I just don't get it. Randy has always banged on and on about doing things the right way.

So after 5 years of that we then decide to go against all his apparent principles and tap up and pay compensation for ALEX **** MCLEISH.

We did tap him up. Anyone remember the money coming in on betfair backing at daft low odds last week? We all thought it was a rich nose winding us all up. Actually it was someone who knew exactly what was going on. This was way before his resignation.

You honestly couldn't script a bigger **** up.