• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Bullshit. The club did wrong by him and he got his due compensation. If he simply resigned for no reason then he wouldn't be entitled to a penny. The fact he keeps his mouth shut is because he's a respectable man.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham Mail

"Last night, Blues received a response to two emails sent by Peter Pannu to Paul Faulkner, Villa’s chief executive."

First one he clicked delete as he thought it was a virus considering where it come from. Peter Pannu is going to look very stupid at the end of this realising we will never give them 5Million as their boss has RESIGNED.

:lol:

FROM Peter Pannu

MR CEO SMALL HEALTH CITY

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK OF GHANA

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GHANA,

+233546242652

My Mr Faulker

I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you,My name is Mr. Peter Pannu ,I am the SEO of SMALL HEALTH CITY I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to partner this huge transfer project with (Remember, we like Gardner, Ridgwell and Davies). I am married to a Scottish Man. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of £ 5,500,000.00 (Five Million of your English pounds ), i have crafted out of our banks profit books and records.

To make this a reality, i need you to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your nominated account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your urgent response and endeavour to give me a phone call as to explain details , modalities and most importantly,for us to establish voice contacts.

With Regards,

Mr. Peter Pannu

am i the only one who read that while putting on this voice?

Principale.png

FROM Peter Pannu

MR CEO SMALL HEALTH CITY

+233546242652

My Mr Faulker

I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you,My name is Mr. Peter Pannu ,I am the SEO of SMALL HEALTH CITY I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to partner this huge transfer project with (Remember, we like Gardner, Ridgwell and Davies). I am married to a Scottish Man. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of £ 5,500,000.00 (Five Million of your English pounds ), i have crafted out of our banks profit books and records.

To make this a reality, i need you to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your nominated account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your urgent response and endeavour to give me a phone call as to explain details , modalities and most importantly,for us to establish voice contacts.

With Regards,

Mr. Peter Pannu

:mrgreen: That and the Batmaan image have produced two belly laughs.

I'm glad someone brought this up. Can anyone explain to me why we had to pay anyone off if ..

1. O'Neill resigned as we've been told he did from the off.

2. Houllier wasn't fit enough to continue, as we've been told.

Surely neither of those situations require a payout ?

1. They bought MON's silence. Constructive dismissal or whatever. MON clearly got what he wanted out of this tribunal and no one has heard a thing about it.

2. Houllier was cleared to return by some of the doctors, he could have been advised by the club that they'd prefer to follow another route, so he got his compo too.

All IMO of course.

The club paid MON off to drop the constructive dissmissal claim rather than face publication of the full facts. The High Court has a nasty habbit of printing copies of judgements in such cases and i fear that would have been a greater embarassement.

MON obviously values his bank balance higher than his "principles"

Bullshit. The club did wrong by him and he got his due compensation. If he simply resigned for no reason then he wouldn't be entitled to a penny. The fact he keeps his mouth shut is because he's a respectable man.

You honestly believe MON did no wrong dont you?

I believe there was a breakdown in communication and relationship between Lerner and O'neill that came to a head in the milner saga. O'neill was being denied the milner money, he didn't want Ireland but the deal was done without martins approval meaning he no longer had control over the playing staff. Meaning his position was untenable and he resigned. I'd imagine in his contract was the stipulation he had control of footballing matters meaning he was entitled to compensation.

The belief that someone needs to take 100% of the blame and be the villain in the affair is absurd and typical of your average villa talk poster.

he didn't want Ireland but the deal was done without martins approval meaning he no longer had control over the playing staff.

ireland came out himself and said mon wanted him and that he was an o'neill signing

Birmingham Mail

"Last night, Blues received a response to two emails sent by Peter Pannu to Paul Faulkner, Villa’s chief executive."

First one he clicked delete as he thought it was a virus considering where it come from. Peter Pannu is going to look very stupid at the end of this realising we will never give them 5Million as their boss has RESIGNED.

FROM Peter Pannu

MR CEO SMALL HEALTH CITY

+233546242652

My Mr Faulker

With Regards,

Mr. Peter Pannu

That Sir is Genius!! :lol:

I believe there was a breakdown in communication and relationship between Lerner and O'neill that came to a head in the milner saga. O'neill was being denied the milner money, he didn't want Ireland but the deal was done without martins approval meaning he no longer had control over the playing staff. Meaning his position was untenable and he resigned.

Complete bollocks, and pure guess work.

I'm glad someone brought this up. Can anyone explain to me why we had to pay anyone off if ..

1. O'Neill resigned as we've been told he did from the off.

2. Houllier wasn't fit enough to continue, as we've been told.

Surely neither of those situations require a payout ?

1. They bought MON's silence. Constructive dismissal or whatever. MON clearly got what he wanted out of this tribunal and no one has heard a thing about it.

2. Houllier was cleared to return by some of the doctors, he could have been advised by the club that they'd prefer to follow another route, so he got his compo too.

All IMO of course.

The club paid MON off to drop the constructive dissmissal claim rather than face publication of the full facts. The High Court has a nasty habbit of printing copies of judgements in such cases and i fear that would have been a greater embarassement.

MON obviously values his bank balance higher than his "principles"

You honestly believe MON did no wrong dont you?

I believe there was a breakdown in communication and relationship between Lerner and O'neill that came to a head in the milner saga. O'neill was being denied the milner money, he didn't want Ireland but the deal was done without martins approval meaning he no longer had control over the playing staff. Meaning his position was untenable and he resigned. I'd imagine in his contract was the stipulation he had control of footballing matters meaning he was entitled to compensation.

The belief that someone needs to take 100% of the blame and be the villain in the affair is absurd and typical of your average villa talk poster.

Which is ironically what your saying about poor 'Martin'

As he seems to not take any blame.

Regardless you seem to 'hate' Lerner for some reason, perhaps he ate all the sweeties or something i dont know; so your opinion is slightest biased.

Why don't you take yourself elsewhere then?

Surely you would find suitable gratification on another forum..... oh I don't know, at random?

Techradar

Electricpig

Whatmobile

Phones 4U Website.....?

I see Ruud Gullit is facing the sack - he will next on the bullshit radar I expect

Isn't he working for Chechen gansters or something?

Fudge me, if they "sack" him, he'll be in no state to manage anyone. :o

I have a feeling, just a feeling that Alex McLeish will be the next manager of Villa, and that Gerard Houllier will also return to the club as director of football. Not sure they'd be able totally rely on Alex's imagination in the transfer market. Alex and Gerard get on very well and are they both in Corsica? Both seem to have a good relationship with the Villa board. Just a little theory.

It's Radio silence at Villa Park as MM posted and the press REALLY don't like it.

I think we can all expect the media especially the MON fan brigade to give the club hell from now on.

However methinks notes of thier vitirole will be kept to one side for future reference.

MON didn't "get his due compensation", they settled in the end.

Got a link to this story?

It's all over th internet. Do a search.

They reached an "amicable agreement" as in, they settled.

He should have got nothing.

Oh and CV Byrne, MON DID want Ireland. We honoured the deal he'd set up after he **** off. Please arm yourself with the facts.