• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Mcleish...

The backlash to hiring him would be massive, with Season tickets taking a hit.

Now, how would Randy go about hiring him, keep season ticket sales and sponsership at the current levels, and keep the fall out to a minimum?

Only one option imo, and thats to give him a substantial kitty.

Is this the same moose who said west ham were the 6th or 7th biggest club in the country this morning? The man is a joke. The whole station is a joke. They are right about moyes not leaving though but ill bet his source is a journo off twitter most likely phil mcnulty

The Press Conference is shite plus you would have thought it would be at Goodison however something is afoot with Moyes in my opinion, i.e. discussions and whether he'll come is another story, but I think Everton fans who think there's nothing in it might be a bit too optimistic, i'm not for one second say he'll come but i'd say it speaks volumes that No-one at Everton FC has come out to deny all these rumours, you may point me to a Liverpool Echo paper where the quotes sounded like they were rehashed anyway. Now we're getting the anti Villa site who are adding stories to try and piss-take Villa due to the fans reactions in regards to some of the comments made by that station.

The Press Conference is shite plus you would have thought it would be at Goodison however something is afoot with Moyes in my opinion, i.e. discussions and whether he'll come is another story, but I think Everton fans who think there's nothing in it might be a bit too optimistic, i'm not for one second say he'll come but i'd say it speaks volumes that No-one at Everton FC has come out to deny all these rumours, you may point me to a Liverpool Echo paper where the quotes sounded like they were rehashed anyway. Now we're getting the anti Villa site who are adding stories to try and piss-take Villa due to the fans reactions in regards to some of the comments made by that station.

Thought you didn't think Moyes was a goer, as do i mind?

I think we're trying for him but nothing will come from it.

I hope there are back up plans other than the twit that is Hughes.

Are we just hoping there has been no denial, any confirmation that the quotes from Moyes are defiantly old?

On a seperate note, do Talkshite assess callers by who the biggest prick is as the so called Villa Fan on at the moment is saying "these amercan owners dont have a clue" "Randy has no passion for the club"

yeah i heard him too, they then went on to discuss how MON didnt get any transfer funds because the money was pumped into the north stand

ive listened to a fair bit of TS over the last week and slowly realised just how bad it is, if a villa fan phones in with a sensible arguement such as "you spent all of last week moaning how fan power stopped mcclaren getting the job and are now reporting randy ignores the fans to appoint mccleish" rather than confront that statement they'll ask "well who do you want" or something else that detracts from the callers point, mickey quinn especially is absolutely **** clueless i swear the man could turn a conversation about japanese killing dolphins into liverpool within a minute

Thought you didn't think Moyes was a goer, as do i mind?

I think we're trying for him but nothing will come from it.

I hope there are back up plans other than the twit that is Hughes.

Are we just hoping there has been no denial, any confirmation that the quotes from Moyes are defiantly old?

I agree, I think Hughes is the man if Moyes turns us down.

i'm not for one second say he'll come but i'd say it speaks volumes that No-one at Everton FC has come out to deny all these rumours,

As i said before the rumours are twitter and forum based. If it made mainstream media they would deny but not message board tittle tattle.

Likewise though there is no denial from Villa about an interest in mcleish and that is being reported all over the mainstream media. Id say that clubs dont bother with constant denials because once you start you will never stop. Well they denied the last one but not this one so it must be true.

Moyes has stated he wasnt interested, He has stated he will be at Everton as long as he is wanted what more do you want from him? Should he say Villa insider on twitter says this but its wrong, and as for that mystery man on twitter well he is wrong as well. Oh and i saw loiads of wrong stuff on villa talk whilst im at it.....

See there you go again, with twitter, I couldn't care less what gets said on Twitter, my basic point is Moyes is No1 choice for Villa in my opinion and they are trying to prise him away, Moyes and Everton know this but no comment? Hmmm

I don't think he'll come however i'm also not going to be totally blind to think that we're not trying for him, two totally different things mate.

I agree i think we're trying for him.

Lets hope the usual abuse doesn't rear its head if we dont get him.

I am totally convinced that DM will be the new boss.

This is based NOT based on any ITK knoweldge just a hunch.

The silence from VP is defening, just like the silence from Everton - just as it was pre-Bent in Jan.

DM has always denied that he would go anywhere else, why not this time - yes he's away but is this not what he pays his agent for?

Randy and Kenright are both reported to be in the states atm.... away from the UK media.....

I have a feeling in my water boys - come Wednesday, we will know the answer.

And then I'm going to ring talkSHITE, and ask those words removed Durham and Gough exactly how far they think the Villa have fallen (re: Friday's topic) and than Muppet "Dans" just for generally being a bluenose clearing in the woods.

I cant see the fascination with Moyes to be honest.
Me neither. But he probably IS about the right level of manager for us ATM.

I'd prefer Hughes, TBH.