fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is nobody else having problems with some kind of manual pass. Basically I pass the ball to a player and they just kick it automatically (no I'm not double tapping). I have noidea how I am doing it and I have been royally screwed over by it on a few occassions now.

Had my first major bug in Career Mode yesterday. Had loaned out Dennis Appiah and Nampalys Mendy for the season, got the usual email at the end of the campaign that they had returned from loan but roll on next season and they had disappeared from my squad completely. So I searched for them on the transfer menu, and it appears they'd disappeared from the game completely too. :bang:

Anyone notice Germans are extraordinarily good at head to head?

So far online, I have only lost to german people. And without trying to make excuses, my connection to them is often a little bit 'sticky', if you know what I mean.. the game is smooth but my button presses are ever-so-slightly behind what is actually happening.

here's a few slider settings which really improve the game and add to the realism without making it too easy. firstly change the game speed to slow. it sounds daft, but by upping the acceleration and pass speed it is a truer representation of the real thing.

here's the slider adjustments:

yours:

Sprint 55

Acceleration 55

Pass Speed 60

Injury Frequency 15

GK Ability 50

Positioning: Run Frequency 80

Power Bar 60

now change the AI's to:

Sprint 55

Acceleration 55

Pass Error 62

Pass speed 60

Injury Frequency 15

GK Ability 46

Positioning: Run Frequency 80

Positioning: Line Width 60

Positioning: Fullback Positioning 60

trust me, it works.

remember the sliders are there to make the game more realistic, not easier.

enjoy

Loving ultimate team at the minute. Finally got my starting 11 sorted :D

Team

How much real money you spent on that? :shock:

Got Fifa and 2100 points for £36 and 800 points free with my Xbox live subscription.

You get really lucky with the packs then? Doesn't Tevez go for like 120k+ coins? I've been screwed over by packs so far :(

Team

Got Fifa and 2100 points for £36 and 800 points free with my Xbox live subscription.

You get really lucky with the packs then? Doesn't Tevez go for like 120k+ coins? I've been screwed over by packs so far :(

Yeah been pretty lucky. Brought Tevez by selling other players. Think he was around 79K brought some players cheap and sold them for more. Brought N'Zogbia one night for 600 sold him for 5K and picked up a few Akinfeev's for under 600 sold them off for 4K each.

Team

Yeah been pretty lucky. Brought Tevez by selling other players. Think he was around 79K brought some players cheap and sold them for more. Brought N'Zogbia one night for 600 sold him for 5K and picked up a few Akinfeev's for under 600 sold them off for 4K each.

Fair play. The UT marketplace is always messed up, allows you to nip in and grab some absolute bargains.

Anybody have any worthwhile formations? I'm about 30 games in and the best I can find is 4-4-1-1 which is Villa's default. For some reason I'm getting exposed so it can be costly at times.

Modified 4-5-1 (essentially a 4-2-3-1)...

RB___CB___CB___LB

_____RDM__LDM____

RM_____CAM_____LM

________ST________

If possible, play a little & large combo in the DM positions; one to get their head on everything, one to run around like a blue-arsed fly and break up play. You win the battle in the middle, you win the game.

Modified 4-5-1 (essentially a 4-2-3-1)...

RB___CB___CB___LB

_____RDM__LDM____

RM_____CAM_____LM

________ST________

If possible, play a little & large combo in the DM positions; one to get their head on everything, one to run around like a blue-arsed fly and break up play. You win the battle in the middle, you win the game.

This. at least one DM is so important. Your CM's sit far too high generally allowing tons of space behind.

I've been too lazy to make my own custom formation, but I really should by now.

most satisfying game of h2h yet..

he went 1-0 up, passed it around for the rest of the first half until i nicked a goal in the 45th min. i take the lead in the 55th minute and pass the ball around until 80 mins then i win 4-1 :) sent him a message 'karmas a bitch isnt it' :D

this is in div 3 btw, seemingly a division full of clearings in the woods, been promoted in every season so far, 39-10-11

most satisfying game of h2h yet..

he went 1-0 up, passed it around for the rest of the first half until i nicked a goal in the 45th min. i take the lead in the 55th minute and pass the ball around until 80 mins then i win 4-1 :) sent him a message 'karmas a bitch isnt it' :D

this is in div 3 btw, seemingly a division full of clearings in the woods, been promoted in every season so far, 39-10-11

I found that Division 2&3 were a lot harder then 1!

1 is a piece of piss for some reason. Finished on 22 points.

So pissed off.

Was in my final game in divison1... a win would see me win the league.

Playing against someone, I go round the keeper, the keeper takes me out, I'm awarded a penalty....

About to step up to take it then.... "Disconnected from EA servers"

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Â