Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Wow! What a couple of pages :D

Made a really nice change from the Israel / Gaza thread!

It makes more sense than the Israel / Gaza thread as well ;)

• Haha 1

On 28/10/2023 at 10:01, sidcow said:

Well I for one won't be driving in Welsh Wales again. That'll learn em'

It’s even worser now, the communists have banned single use plastics as from today. Cotton buds, straws, polystyrene cups n cartons for your takeaway, little forks and spoons all banned banned banned.

It’s gone mad over here, gone are the days you could freedom drive your freedom diesel SUV at 40mph past a school whilst throwing straws and balloon holding sticks out of the window. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s even worser now, the communists have banned single use plastics as from today. Cotton buds, straws, polystyrene cups n cartons for your takeaway, little forks and spoons all banned banned banned.

It’s gone mad over here, gone are the days you could freedom drive your freedom diesel SUV at 40mph past a school whilst throwing straws and balloon holding sticks out of the window. 

Yeah, no way I'm using woke wooden forks or snowflake cardboard containers.   Scum, pure scum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, no way I'm using woke wooden forks or snowflake cardboard containers.   Scum, pure scum.

…and they’ve just announced you can self identify what gender you are when standing for election in Wales.

I’m expecting an actual new colour to be invented today as the head of the tory leader goes beyond gammon red.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I feel Russia could outdrink UK and USA combined. 

Never been to Russia, but once had a Saturday night out in Helsinki. Boy, could those Finns drink! Never seen so many people absolutely smashed!

Edited by Xela

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Could the total population of the UK (67m) out drink the total population of the USA (332) in a nation wide head to head?

Depends if we're drinking light beer. I'd doubt I could stomach half a pint of that piss water. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Could the total population of the UK (67m) out drink the total population of the USA (332) in a nation wide head to head?

I would say definitely if we could get Ireland in as a ringer. 

• Like 2

It would be an interesting three way (kw).

The UK would expect to win its own round of mixed drinks and drugs.

I feel we’d give the U.S. a run for their money on drinking gaylite ‘beers’.

We’d need a miracle against Russia in the drinking perfume and floor cleaner round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I feel Russia could outdrink UK and USA combined. 

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It would be an interesting three way (kw).

The UK would expect to win its own round of mixed drinks and drugs.

I feel we’d give the U.S. a run for their money on drinking gaylite ‘beers’.

We’d need a miracle against Russia in the drinking perfume and floor cleaner round.

Don't know what you guys are on about. The Russians don't drink really. Especially at work during live interviews on TV about injuries in the workplace due to drunkeness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

2 Macabre musings - If, upon death, VT becomes our most comprehensive individual epitaphs?

and

Whether to share user names in your funeral day programme? - that post where you shared your real thoughts on Auntie Mabels new fella etc

Flipping this around, I often wonder whats happened to regular posters who've just disappeared and hope they haven't died without us knowing.

Â