Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Do people still have a midnight dance?  I’ve just woken up to go toilet and I’m thinking of having a midnight dance to phil Collins. 

Probably best to lay off the cheese before bed.

• Haha 3

Was anyone up Liverpool the day one of our lot faked injury for the police or  medics to take him from our end and walk him around the pitch where he then jumped into the Liverpool end(maybe the kop ?) to start attacking Liverpool fans. Story my grandad always told me, the name Geoff/Jeff rings a bell a black lad I think. Also talk of he had a tool on him. Back in 70s or 80s 

• Haha 1

Why is every single dog attack suddenly an XL Bully. 

I'd literally never heard of the breed 6 months ago and now there is almost daily reports of XL Bully dog attacks. 

So either they are now basically ONLY reporting on XL Bully attacks and stopped reporting on any other dog attack, or they are probably not XL Bully attacks at all, or XL Bully dogs have kept their heads down for years and suddenly gone insane in the last few months. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'd literally never heard of the breed 6 months ago and now there is almost daily reports of XL Bully dog attacks. 

So either they are now basically ONLY reporting on XL Bully attacks and stopped reporting on any other dog attack, or they are probably not XL Bully attacks at all, or XL Bully dogs have kept their heads down for years and suddenly gone insane in the last few months. 

XL bully dogs only came into the UK from US less than ten years ago. The newest must have 'hard' dog for the feckless.

Pit bulls were banned... these are pit bulls that have gone through a photocopier at 300%.

Like most dogs, well cared for ones are lovely and docile. They do attract a certain type of owner though, who don't look after them. 

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Probably a bit of both . There are more attacks but media hype too. The media love a good horror story. 

Sainsbury's are selling an extensive selection of vibrators, including some fairly adventurous looking types. 

I wonder if self scan makes this viable for them. I can't imagine many would be brave enough to take them to the tills. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Sainsbury's are selling an extensive selection of vibrators, including some fairly adventurous looking types. 

I wonder if self scan makes this viable for them. I can't imagine many would be brave enough to take them to the tills. 

The old Caroline Aherne checkout girl sketches spring to mind. 

• Haha 2

not an oft wondered thing but tonight I am wondering if the flashy yellow lights on the openreach van are going to drain his battery. been going since before about 4.45 when I got home and still going when I got back from footie , still going now. I reckon it'll creep through the curtains in a bit and stobe my room all night. 

Â