Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I just felt that the tuna, whilst hard and quite big would be largely defensive whereas the cookie cutter might be on the front foot, a bit more aggressive.

Why am I defending a preliminary fish fighting list? Fact is, if I can get Sky involved the various places are going to be down to viewing figures and marketing rights. If the ray is hard but there's no audience for it, and there's a lot of money coming in from the conger community, well, business is business.

Tuna a level below cookie cutter ? Chortle.

Cookie cutters have been recorded as biting humans ... Not sure Tuna ever have ?
It's a fight. So it's what the tuna is capable of versus what the cookie cutter is capable of. Tuna is a hooj fish capable of mighty speeds. I imagine a single blow would kill you. A cookie cutter would leave you with a gnarly war wound.

A tuna attacked me once. He tore my leg to bits and nearly drowned me but I did hurt his tail trying to prevent him from a 'death roll' and blind him. but I was right by his nest so all up in his yard so I don't blame him for having a bite. I lost a lot of blood and nearly lost my leg and he lost his sight.

• Like 2

I wonder why people think immigration isn't an issue or problem in the uk.

I also wonder why people get labelled racist or prejudice for believing it is.

Ludicrous.

We're all immigrants.

Ok, this country can't cope then.

There is more than enough wealth in the world, why should we (immigrants) the poor (which we are wether or not we earn upto 100k per year) have to pay.

Banks, rothschilds, rockerfellas. (Earth leaders) should stump up. After all they get there cash from fraudulent dealings (bank loans, credit of the people)

Why do the poor always suffer in the midst of brainwashing and proaganda.

Â