Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

What would happen if a hungry Cheetah attacked me.

This is what would happen.

cheetos-puffs-cheese.png?sfvrsn=2

He would toss you in the air and eat you whole by the looks of it.

What are the chances of the guy with the worst breath in the world working in our office?

And why won't he won't shut up?

And why does he insist on sitting next to a fan?

And is it possible to die from a bad smell?

Does he eat Cheetos? Because I can imagine all of this happening because of them...and if he does....be careful.

Yes, you can die from a bad smell, that's how some bombs work.

• Like 1

What would happen if a hungry Cheetah attacked me.

someone would film it on their phone and post it online before your body is even cold ... might be a slight delay before it made it to the Amusing GIF's thread though

• Like 1

Obviously I wouldn't stand much chance against a Lion or a Tiger but I've always wondered about Cheetahs, I wouldn't want to hurt it so I'd have to get it into some sort of headlock and then call for assistance.

• Like 3

Obviously I wouldn't stand much chance against a Lion or a Tiger but I've always wondered about Cheetahs, I wouldn't want to hurt it so I'd have to get it into some sort of headlock and then call for assistance.

You got to be careful though, some carry sticks

500px-Cheetara.jpg

And they've always got mates to back them up.

Thunder_Cats_screen.jpg

• Like 2

Cheetahs are very timid so I reckon you could just shout "Boo" very loudly and it would run off

• Like 1

You wouldn't stand a chance.

gif%2Brun%2Bquikly.gif

• Like 3

I could take a lion.

Take him where?

To be fair, the scariest situation and probably the closest I've been to death was from an Alligator attack, so I wouldn't recommend mooching about near them either.

• Like 1

I took down a spider last night.

We were all sat in the main family gathering space within our home, all doing our own thing on various sizes of screen....when a spider ran across the carpet.

The others all screamed and pulled their feet up on to the luxurious leather sofas. But I pounced. I dived down, grabbed it and marched it out of the room and threw it out into the cold dark knight.

It must have been about 10 or 12 inches across, maybe more. 

I dominated it. Didn't kill it, firm but fair.

I am a man.

I guess I'd have done the same if it had been a cheetah.

• Like 2

We were all sat in the main family gathering space within our home, all doing our own thing on various sizes of screen....when a spider ran across the carpet.

The others all screamed and pulled their feet up on to the luxurious leather sofas. But I pounced. I dived down, grabbed it and marched it out of the room and threw it out into the cold dark knight.

I am a man.

You shouldn't throw things at Batman, but if that's how you roll then that's how you roll.

• Like 3

I am a man.

You shouldn't throw things at Batman, but if that's how you roll then that's how you roll.

it's ok, batman is just a children's comic character leant kudos by twenty somethings afraid of growing up, he can take it

• Like 1

I could take a giraffe.  Snap its knees and it's done.  Stupid gangly clearing in the woods.

To turn the question on its head, what's the smallest animal that you couldn't take?  No weapons.  Definitely not a honey badger.  Not sure how capable a tasmanian devil is although I know how angry they are.  Maybe a good 50-yd field goal kick in the hole would sort it out.

• Like 1

Â