Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Yeah sorry about that Mike.  Losing pets, especially long term ones, is not nice.  Sounds like she got to the end though, rather than getting run over or something similar that happens plenty of cats.  Curiosity really does kill the cat a lot of the time.

Yeah sorry about that Mike. Losing pets, especially long term ones, is not nice. Sounds like she got to the end though, rather than getting run over or something similar that happens plenty of cats. Curiosity really does kill the cat a lot of the time.

'He' rather than 'she' (his sister Ella lost an argument with the traffic some years ago). Louis was smart enough to stay away from the road, but chronic kidney disease got him instead. Won't be rushing to get another one, but I expect we will eventually. I just like the little buggers, and they always seem to like me.
  • Like 2

It is because of the shape of maltesers. You couldn't have maltesers in a pack like rolos or munchies as 1) you'd hardly get any in there, and 2) they couldn't be wrapped properly as they are spherical.  Maltesers have to be in a bag, the others don't.

Also, by packaging rolos, fruit pastilles etc as they are they can get more in a smaller packet, more packets in a box, more boxes on a pallet, more pallets in a lorry etc - keeping costs down.

It is because of the shape of maltesers. You couldn't have maltesers in a pack like rolos or munchies as 1) you'd hardly get any in there, and 2) they couldn't be wrapped properly as they are spherical.  Maltesers have to be in a bag, the others don't. Also, by packaging rolos, fruit pastilles etc as they are they can get more in a smaller packet, more packets in a box, more boxes on a pallet, more pallets in a lorry etc - keeping costs down.

Surely just shrink down the share bags?

Why don't dogs and cats get along?

They do, if you bring them up together from when they're puppies and kittens.

Not even that. My parents had a dog and then years later we got the two cats, never had any issues between them. Then some more years later, our dog got old and was put down and we got a new one and the cats love her just as much if not even more. They go up to her and rub their faces on her, one of them even grooms her. It's ridiculous, but quite sweet in a weird way.

Why rolo's, fruit pastilles, munchies et al don't come in bags like maltesers do.

**** foil & paper everywhere!

You can get them in bags if you want enough of them

rolobag.jpg

c-frui-p205_4.jpg

8833754955806.jpg

• Like 1

I'm at one week tomorrow, bursting with energy! Got a date at the end of this week. Must keep going!!

Going on a date with a loaded weapon? Schoolboy error. 

• Like 2

rolo_bag_portrait.jpg

Resealable. Have a few, come back later*

*intention only. You'll eat them all, I guarantee it.

Get on the dark chocolate ones, they're the future

I often wonder that, dark chocolate is far far superior to milk chocolate, wish more brands did a dark chocolate version here, which is annoying because I know the likes of galaxy do them abroad (I'm sure under the dove brand)

• Like 1

I'm at one week tomorrow, bursting with energy! Got a date at the end of this week. Must keep going!!

Going on a date with a loaded weapon? Schoolboy error.

Never had that problem. I'm rather at the other end of the scale. Have to work hard for it!

Â