Au pairs

Risso

Blimey, it turns out that number one is a dab hand with kids, and the wife has provisionally agreed for her to start with us in August! :shock:

From experience, masturbating over her will be much more fun than masturbating about her.
:thumb:

Although my Russian friend tells me certain Eastern European girls aren't too fond of the money shot.

This contradicts a number of documentaries by a Mr. Defrancesco I've seen over the years.

being serious for a minute....

i've just started looking for creche/nursery/babysitting for my young son, and its expensive.

i never even thought of an Au Pair, and it sounds like it would work out cheaper.

how do i find out more information about it?

When you say it would cost around £100/week, for how many hours would that be?

how did you narrow down the search to those 3 girls in particular?

being serious for a minute....

i've just started looking for creche/nursery/babysitting for my young son, and its expensive.

i never even thought of an Au Pair, and it sounds like it would work out cheaper.

how do i find out more information about it?

When you say it would cost around £100/week, for how many hours would that be?

how did you narrow down the search to those 3 girls in particular?

There are loads of au pair agencies, just Google them and it comes up with the largest agencies. There's a fee payable for most of them, but it's not much.

We just then did a search based on the criteria we need, eg age, nationality, experience, ability to drive etc.

Obviously they have to live with you, which means giving them a room and feeding them, so for the £100 ish you effectively get a live in nanny.

(I then just posted a couple of the fit ones for a laugh on here!)

Our next door neighbours tried one last year, and didn't enjoy it much. But the girl who they chose was very young, didn't speak much English, and was expected to clean the house from top to bottom as well.

• 3 months later...
Â