Au pairs

Risso

Wouldn't do it myself , children should be bought up by the parents not hired help is my view ...

They both have been and will continue to be. My daughter (5) is at school, and my son (3) will be starting pre-school in the mornings in September. With me working full time, and my wife starting her course and us not having any family over here, we need somebody reliable who can pick the children up from school and just help out a bit where needed. We'll still be doing all the normal parenting stuff life making breakfast and tea, bathing them and putting them to bed etc. It's really just the school run and the time between my daughter finishing school and us coming home.

My wife has been at home with both of them until my daughter started school last autumn, and with my son starting pre-school this year, decided that she wanted to start a career again.

They both have been and will continue to be.

cool ..

in which case def number 1 and if you need someone to drive the Au pair about the place then give me a shout

Wouldn't do it myself , children should be bought up by the parents not hired help is my view ...

but 1 would see me divorced fairly quickly I should think

If you both work, what do you do? It's only a creche that stays in your own home for all intents and purposes. And it's more beneficial to the child because they effectively get a new family member that they can build up a relationship with - and not share them with tens of other kids that would be in a real creche. You get a dedicated home child care service + perks for a tiny percentage of the cost of sending them to a day care.

For me it's a no-brainer. Literally everyone wins.

Is it standard that they send pics of themselves with their bangers on display? How's that for a job application?!

Picture of them holding a kid for the mums, bangers out for the dads.

we need somebody reliable

In which case, I'd go for the one that you feel is going to be the most reliable rather than the one you're thinking of masturbating over/about.

Good advice that Snowy, I'll bear it in mind.

Is this real?! Those are weird pictures to be sending out to be an Au Pair!

Regardless, it has to be number 1.

Then you sack her for being irresponsible with the kids, thus proving a point to your missus that attractiveness doesn't matter, who will be so impressed that she'll be fine with hiring the slightly less attractive, but still fit, number 2. Everyone's a winner.

And as severance to number 1, and commission to me for the great idea, you can slip her my number. Cheers mate!

Â