Au pairs

Risso

As I mentioned in the Eurovision thread last night, we've decided to get an au pair for a year starting this autumn, to help us out with child care while my wife does a PGCE. We've registered with a couple of agencies, and my wife is taking care of the important things like child care experience, ability to drive and cook and things. I of course am concentrating on the equally important [to me] attributes such as looks, chest size, nationality and propensity for wandering around the house partially clothed. So far I am concentrating my search on nationals from the Czech Republic and Estonia, as they seem to be the best, erm, qualified.

So far I have narrowed it down to the following two Czech candidates:

aupair1.jpg

or

aupair2.jpg

My wife rather unsportingly prefers number 3 from Uzbekistan:

aupair3.jpg

Something to do with child care ability being more important than having blond hair and big baps. As if.

Your comments and suggestions please.

The third one definitely has someone looking at the baby saying "smile or i kill you" I can tell. Number 1 will steal all your money, slut. So go with number 2, maybe not the best out the bunch but she won't kill your baby or steal your money which are positives.

So go with number 2, maybe not the best out the bunch but she won't kill your baby or steal your money which are positives

I reckon if you put #2 on a beach in a bikini she'd be as good as #1. Look at the waistline and the knockers! But yeah, won't someone think of the children.

lovejoy.jpg

I know a couple who, over the years, had a number of different au pairs for their kids.

The husband kept shagging them. In the end, to remove temptation, and under pressure from the wife, they hired a substantially less attractive, slightly older, and relatively large woman.

The wife eloped with her :)

I know a couple who, over the years, had a number of different au pairs for their kids.

The husband kept shagging them.

The dirty, lecherous old git.

I have to say I'm being swayed by the norks on number 2.

Wouldn't do it myself , children should be bought up by the parents not hired help is my view ...

but 1 would see me divorced fairly quickly I should think

:shock: Didn't see that punchline coming.

A true story with a happy ending as the same sex relationship is a far happier and stable one, but then the husband was/is a right clearing in the woods.

Â