dudevillaisnice

8 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Bit of a nothing story, but I wouldn't rock up in RayBans and a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt on my first dress down Friday in a new job. 

I think that's as close of a comparison to us mere mortals as one could imagine. 

When my old boss sold the company for X million he had to stay on for a few years to qualify for bonuses maintaining turnover for the new owners. 

He bought himself a top of the range Bentley and always used to borrow a car off one of the account executives when visiting clients so they didn't see the outcome of their fees 😂😂

As soon as his earn out period and restrictive covenant was up of course he started up again and stole half the clients back the old miser. 

Edited by sidcow

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

When my old boss sold the company for X million he had to stay on for a few years to qualify for bonuses maintaining turnover for the new owners. 

He bought himself a top of the range Bentley and always used to borrow a car off one of the account executives when visiting clients so they didn't see the outcome of their fees 😂😂

As soon as his earn out period and restrictive covenant was up of course he started up again and stole half the clients back the old miser. 

Probably now drives a Bentley to keep the appearances down! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I think if you are smashing it, fine. Like Beckham when he was at Man Utd. Loads of flash cars.

When you've been shit for years, a bit more humility might be better. Although most footballers aren't known for that! 

A Newcastle player turned up in a tuxedo once the season they went down, 😂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I love it when I see him on a teamsheet. I've never seen him put in anything other than a dismal performance against us. Probably my number 1 favourite player to play against.

One of the worst players in the Premier League. He really is 😂

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I love it when I see him on a teamsheet. I've never seen him put in anything other than a dismal performance against us. Probably my number 1 favourite player to play against.

£22m (£25m with the initial loan fee) well spent

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yep, it’s actually uncanny.

We only seem to score against Everton when he’s on the pitch, even in the 3-0 earlier this season we scored all the goals within minutes of him coming on IIRC.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I honestly wouldn't recognise a Rolls Royce if one drove past me, couldn't begin to describe what one looks like. Total non-story, the lad has been earning millions of pounds a year for the past decade, he's not going to drive a Fiat Punto is he?

Still a washed up busted flush waste of money, mind.

Who doesn’t know what a Rolls Royce looks like?! 🙈

Surely one of the most iconic cars of all time, perhaps less so if not British though I guess.

12 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Who doesn’t know what a Rolls Royce looks like?! 🙈

Surely one of the most iconic cars of all time, perhaps less so if not British though I guess.

I'm definitely British. Would not have the first clue what a Rolls Royce looks like. Like I said, the particular make and model of very expensive car which Dele Alli drives is a total non-story for anyone other than those deliberately trying to make it into one

4 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I'm definitely British. Would not have the first clue what a Rolls Royce looks like. Like I said, the particular make and model of very expensive car which Dele Alli drives is a total non-story for anyone other than those deliberately trying to make it into one

Just for your info all Rolls Royce's are yellow and have just 3 wheels, it's their signature look. 

Here's a picture of one:

image.png.8f0e51d0b32e848b2da8a564bd38fb9a.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yep, it’s actually uncanny.

We only seem to score against Everton when he’s on the pitch, even in the 3-0 earlier this season we scored all the goals within minutes of him coming on IIRC.

I think was the first game vs them after promotion, he was smashing shots 40/50 yards over the bar 😂

Â