Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Need to cement our place in the top half, Fulham and Stoke have a game in hand so winning against these at home should keep us in 9th (presuming Newcastle lose to Utd and other results).

---------------Friedel

Walker---Dunne---Collins---Young

-------------NRC---Delph

Downing----------------------Young

--------------Bent---Gabby

For me, we're practically safe, Walker deserves his chance and so does Delph, bring Young or Downing off for Albrighton after 60 mins. Managing is easy.

Now that we are surely safe, let's give some other guys a try. I think Delph is still injured but I'd like to see Albrighton get quite a few minutes. Maybe also give Guzan a few games towards the end of the season.

This will not be easy.. stoke set pieces and the football they play will be hard work to defend against.. I personally will watch the highlights as I absolutely hate Stoke with a passion and the "football" they play.

Anyway based on recent form .. I'll go with 2-1 Win.

I think we will murder them, really looking forward to it for once (which means we will probably lose...d'oh!) We don't always realise it but we have an exciting team on our hands and we are playing with confidence at the moment, hopefully we will have no new injury concerns and are able to play the same team that started yesterday.

I don't think Gabby will start I think it will be Heskey due to the physical stature and ability of the Stoke defence plus the added defensive ability he offers when defending corners.

So I think it will be the team you have suggested but with Heskey in place of Gabby.

I would also like to see Cuellar in place of Dunne but have long since given up hope of that happening.

I was livid at the manner of our defeat at their place earlier this season. Hopefully they'll be distracted by the FA cup final and we can get the win we're due against them.

I would say - pressure is off and we're at home so we should comfortably beat them but it's Stoke and they'll no doubt bully their way to some sort of result, and as per usual we'll get a shit ref.

Draw for me, although could see us winning as well.

Stokes Away record is rubbish 12 away loses but its the same as............Wolves!!

Would take nothing less than a draw, same team that started against West Ham (even if Heskey was pants).

Would love it if we nicked a last minute winner against these lot like they did against us. hope NRC smashed Pennant too

-------------- Friedel --------------

Cuellar -- Dunne -- Collins -- Clark

----------- NRC -- Delph ----------

Downing ----- Gardner ------ Young

---------------- Bent --------------

Solid back 4 to cover their 4 attackers - Jones, Walters, Pennant and Etherington (although the two wide players appeared to have fitness issues yesterday) - and give us plenty of aerial power against their set pieces.

As we are safe, I would personally like to see Gardner get a run out in the first XI as I think he is the only player we have, from what I have seen (and mainly heard about GG) that is a natural fit for that role linking Benty with the CM. Possibly Delph pushed further forward with Makoun alongside NRC if it is too early/GG as second half sub.

I don't think Ged will do this but I would love to see it.

nothing less than a win. Stoke are pants on the road and the fans will be in higher spirits than the last few home games and will make some noise hopefully (hope is a fine thing).

I hope for a 3-1 win due to a stoke sending off early in the first half, which enables us to break down stoke a lot easier.

don't forget every place we finish higher is worth £800k is it? based on that winning this secures us quite a bit of cash.