Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

@TimothyAbraham: Seems John Carew is eligible to face former club #AVFC tomorrow.

#AVFC cancelled Carew's contract so he will be in #SCFC squad tomorrow.

**** off that is gonna come back and haunt us.

Absolutely nailed on that the big man will score tomorrow.

I am a little shocked by this! What the..........? What benifits are there for us to do this? Money? Does that mean Stoke pick up all of his wages?

Still a crazt decision if you ask me!

Nightmare senario with Gary Mac at the helm for the run in. What if GH does resign at the end of the season and under Gary Mac we win the majority of our remaining games? Who would GH then recommend to take over?

And just think how bad it will be if he keeps on winning next season and we are top of the League at Christmas.

Gary Mac: The Nightmare Continues...

Your sarcasm is duly noted and i respect your opinion. If what you say comes to fruition then i would be dancing from the roof tops but reflecting on his previous record i wouldn't put any of my hard earned money on it!

Nightmare senario with Gary Mac at the helm for the run in. What if GH does resign at the end of the season and under Gary Mac we win the majority of our remaining games? Who would GH then recommend to take over?

And just think how bad it will be if he keeps on winning next season and we are top of the League at Christmas.

Gary Mac: The Nightmare Continues...

:lol::lol::lol:

Pulis is likely to make just one change from the team that beat Bolton in such emphatic fashion last weekend, but former Villan John Carew will not be in the squad despite recovering from a back injury.

The Norwegian joined Stoke on loan from Villa in January, but is ineligible to play against his parent club due to the terms of his contract.

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3285040,00.html

I dont think this Stoke Fan has ever watched his team play

Looking forward to it tbh....i can see an open attacking game and a carnival atmosphere on the away end?

Look, Im looking at my life very closely due to the number of hours i spend on villa talk.

Am i right in thinking your sifting through the stoke forum???

I dont think this Stoke Fan has ever watched his team play

Looking forward to it tbh....i can see an open attacking game and a carnival atmosphere on the away end?

Look, Im looking at my life very closely due to the number of hours i spend on villa talk.

Am i right in thinking your sifting through the stoke forum???

lmao