Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

We should demand £10-12m

I'm sick of us offloading players on the cheap

No one will pay that amount .. Unless it includes a pay cut !

For me .. 6-8m are fine .. Even 4 ! The most important thing is that we ship him as soon as possible !

• Like 1

I watched our last game with Wigan .. And was thinking to campare between Bent and Benteke .. 

If I was going to talk about the goals .. It came from Bent and from Benteke ..

But Benteke seems to put his influence in the game .. help us in the posession .. While Bent is good in how to score goals and where to stay ..

I really think that Bent wouldn't help us with our new formation !

The most important thing is that we ship him as soon as possible !

Why?

We paid a ridiculous amount of money for him. We should do what we can to get a good price for him. Why is it better to accept a small bid just to get rid quickly?

We should demand £10-12m

I'm sick of us offloading players on the cheap

No one will pay that amount .. Unless it includes a pay cut !

For me .. 6-8m are fine .. Even 4 ! The most important thing is that we ship him as soon as possible !

I don't think we are so desperate to rid him off the wage bill. From what the club have said the wages are under control now so I do t think we're desperate to sell therefore I think his price the club will put on his head will reflect it. If anything Liverpool were more desperate to sell Carroll and have still excepted a £15 million bid.

If anything Bent could be useful in the squad if Benteke gets injured/suspended.

£8-10 million is acceptable anything less is ridiculous in the current market and how many clubs will probably want him.

Totally agree Oaks.

Thats what i meant by not trying to push him out the door too quickly. Presently, if we sell Bent and Benteke needs resting or pulls an injury next season we very quickly seem light upfront.

If we do sell Bent one would hope that he is replaced but it will probably be a much younger version which is no bad thing but it would have to be someone who carries a definite threat while still being happy to be benched for most of the season if we are to persist with the system that has kept us up.

Why?

We paid a ridiculous amount of money for him. We should do what we can to get a good price for him. Why is it better to accept a small bid just to get rid quickly?

I'm not saying sell him for 4 .. But if that's the most .. Then I'd go with it ..

Not many teams would pay these wages for him .. not even us if we weren't threatened by relegation that winter !

I'm afraid that we might find a diffeculty in selling him ! Which everybody thinks its easy ..

I hope it's right and we could get a good price for him ,,

Maybe I've got carried away with Lambert way .. And forgot that there are managers and boards like us on the past !

So who knows ?

Some people really need a reality check here. Bent is a proven goal scorer. He didn't play regularly for us because of our formation and the fact that Benteke was ahead of him. He'll knock them in regularly for any club in the Premier League. Think £12m is about right for him, nothing less than £10m.

Why?

I'm not saying sell him for 4 .. But if that's the most .. Then I'd go with it ..

Not many teams would pay these wages for him .. not even us if we weren't threatened by relegation that winter !

I'm afraid that we might find a diffeculty in selling him ! Which everybody thinks its easy ..

I hope it's right and we could get a good price for him ,,

Maybe I've got carried away with Lambert way .. And forgot that there are managers and boards like us on the past !

So who knows ?

Bull...

Twitter rumours have Bent linked with Arsenal?!?!?

To be honest, the way they play they need someone just to stand there and put the ball in the back of the net (something Giroud and Gervinho find hard to do in a consistant manner!)

Twitter rumours have Bent linked with Arsenal?!?!?

To be honest, the way they play they need someone just to stand there and put the ball in the back of the net (something Giroud and Gervinho find hard to do in a consistant manner!)

hes exactly what they been needing for a while now. a goal scorer.

Â