Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

IMHO the formation is part of the problem, there are huge gaps all over the pitch and nobody is moving or making moves, Collins and Dunne (when not hoofing) are driving forward from the back and playing balls into the feet of the opposition. We have too much space and are far too defensive, meaning we're not getting the balls to Bent quick enough and he is being left isolated as others are too far away.

Out formation seems to end up like this;

formationo.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i'm not sure that's accurate, i would go for something a little more like...

xi.jpg

IMHO there is no injury

IMHO it is a fall out with Mcleish, and a pretty big one too

Lets put it this way. If I could put a bet on him playing for another club come February 2012, I would be straight down to the bookies.

And if he does go it won't be because we want the money and I woudl fully expect us to get a repalcement/spend the moneyw e got in for him on improving the team.

Just my twopenneth worth.

Disturbing that some so called 'fans' are trying to spread bollocks about fall outs etc, with no ounce of proof!

How about this, he was out buying Randy's xmas present. About as much merit as claiming he has fallen out with anyone.

Keep hearing about how he is going to be sold, why would anyone buy him when he's been shit, something people seem to be forgetting.

We've created less than last year but he's also missed a lot of the chances we've created for him!

IMHO the formation is part of the problem, there are huge gaps all over the pitch and nobody is moving or making moves, Collins and Dunne (when not hoofing) are driving forward from the back and playing balls into the feet of the opposition. We have too much space and are far too defensive, meaning we're not getting the balls to Bent quick enough and he is being left isolated as others are too far away.

Out formation seems to end up like this;

formationo.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i'm not sure that's accurate, i would go for something a little more like...

xi.jpg

Everything about this is so hilariously true.

i think bent will be off too personally if mcleish stays thats why its vital he is shown the door asap

mcleish out

Exactly if I was DB9 then I would be putting in my notice on my rented property in the midlands if he hasn't already done so. AMC is just going to kill his game, we have the press taking the piss over how many touches he gets per game, that's the first time I have ever heard of that!

FFS under AMC's tatcics he touches the ball less than Joe Hart in a game, that's fukcing ridiculous and shows how poor our 'attacking' play is!

Bollox, they analysed his touches after his debut v Ci£y

17 touches only, but crucially 1 winning goal

OK but I very much doubt that they were putting such a negative slant on it?

AM is killing our club! Therefore Lerner has conspired to do so by employing him!

Randy get AM out now, I don't care if we spend our Jan transfer budget on it he needs to go now whilst the season can still be salvaged!

You could use Bent to get Dembele. Dembele will go to a top 6 club in the summer, but Fulham need a striker. A swap could possibly be done in Jan. Bent can easily be replaced with a better player for not much money, but the chances of you being able to sign a player of Dembele's quality (I'd love Spurs to sign him) aren't going to come along that often. He's only got 18 months left on his contract, so Fulham will have to sell in the summer. I think he'll go to Arsenal, but given Johnson and Zamora look to be leaving Fulham, you could use Bent to tempt them to let him leave in Jan.

Â