New kits

villa4europe

i think the adidas stripes make it look just as busy as our shoulders, not sure what the answer is as that is their brand (same as macron obviously) rather than have the stripes finish half way down the blue couldnt they be in claret and run the length of the sleeve? makes more sense in my head

I like that West Ham shirt. But all you have to do to not **** up a claret body with blue sleeves is not put little stick men on the shoulders.

i think the adidas stripes make it look just as busy as our shoulders, not sure what the answer is as that is their brand (same as macron obviously) rather than have the stripes finish half way down the blue couldnt they be in claret and run the length of the sleeve? makes more sense in my head

Those stripes on the West Ham shirt look far worse than the Macron men. Adidas could've done full blue shoulders and sleeves with claret stripes, just blue stripes on a claret shirt or a blue backdrop running over the shoulder and sleeve with claret stripes, all of which would've looked better than the fussy half-length stripes of that shirt.

Observe....

west-ham-united-home-football-shirt-19851tvqk5.jpg$T2eC16RHJHUFFiZ3FB+IBRbFjeQ6dg~~60_35.JDoesn't fit the Adidas templates though, hence why it looks like an after thought.

Edited by StanBalaban

The last one looks a Sunday morning parks league shirt.

It is a vintage shirt to be fair. Brought up to date with modern materials I think the blue shoulders would still look better than the stripes on the new shirt. Edited by StanBalaban

The last one looks a Sunday morning parks league shirt.

It is a vintage shirt to be fair. Brought up to date with modern materials I think the blue shoulders would still look better than the stripes on the new shirt.

Done modern like, yeah. B)

I like that West Ham shirt. But all you have to do to not **** up a claret body with blue sleeves is not put little stick men on the shoulders.

prefer the macron men than needless white stripes 

• Like 1