Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Ash's fault - from that replay you can see their was still a direct threat on his side of the goal and he stayed to defend the line - once that was blocked he moved out.

I don't think he moved out fast enough and he should have been aware of Keane's position. Saying that, the back four should have been too.

ash had full view of play and ran out (too late) in the opposite direction of where the immediate danger was

he shouldve just stepped off the pitch

Kapl said the goal was "100% correct, without any doubt", quoting article 11.4.1. of the refereeing code that states "an opposing player cannot be offside when one of the last two defenders has left the field of play" - as in the case of Panucci.

wasnt aware of that one, cheers

At least Houllier has worked out about 30 games into the season Young is a winger.

Shocking.

Wait a sec, are you moaning he's made the right decision?

At least Houllier has worked out about 30 games into the season Young is a winger.

Shocking.

I agree with your point, but I'd think very seriously about putting him in the middle for Heskey and bringing Albrighton on at half time.

Shocking.

no, houllier has worked out after 30 games that ash isnt going to stay, so he doesnt need to pander to his every whim any more

Leveling it up after that peno decision

Yeah, that'll be the view of you and Brumstopdogs.

Of course, the people who are not looking to find more reasons to call for Houllier's head will say that it should be 1-1 and that West Ham should have had a FREE KICK.

Not a penalty.