Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not racist, just patriotic.

I'm not saying I want a 100% white victory.

I just want a 100% English victory.

Doesn't matter what colour they are as long as everyone is English.

Ah but if you go back far enough all of the black players are descended from people who aren't English. Can't have that as it wouldn't be an English victory.

Moyes will only leave Everton if he thinks he's taken Everton as far as he can. Villa is a sideways step, and to be honest I can't see how we can offer him any more than what he has at the moment.

Historically the clubs are roughly on a par. But they've been playing poor mouth for god knows how long.

So two similar sized clubs but one being in a better financial position to progress than the other? I'd say that might in most circumstances qualify as a step up, yes.

Moyes would be my first choice, even Jol should be closely considered.

As for Mark Hughes: I would like him as our manager, if it becomes a possibility of course. I believe his attitude towards the game is first class. Look at what he has achieved as a player; he is a pure winner and the medals he has accumulated during his career proves that to be a fact. Give him time and he will, in my opinion, build something special here.

Would be my take on things.

The Villa job - yes.

The England job - no.

Just LOL really :lol::lol:

so you would give Fat Sam the job over Mourinho... correct?

The England job yes.

Not the Villa job though.

For the Villa job, you want the best man for the job but hopefully that man can be British.

I don't wanna win with the help of any Italian managers, assistants, doctors etc.

I want it to be a 100% English victory.

You don't see the Spanish asking some English people to help them win.

If the manager aint English, we may as well get foreign players as well and then it would just be club football.

Everyone stop being sheep/pc.

You know I speak the truth.

And I'm not racist either.

The Spanish are way more racist anyway - they would never appoint a foreigner yet alone a black manager - yet no one has a go at them.

I know that deep down, you agree with me.

Personally, I think you're argument is full of holes and you ARE a racist. I am ashamed that you are associated to Aston Villa, albeit via a internet message board, in any way. Villa have foreign players, black players, English players etc. They are most welcome. England are managed by an Italian. Get over it. Your views are your own, I appreciate that, but you most certainly do not speak the truth. I'm fairly sure that, if you look back far enough in your family history, you won't be English either.

I don't wanna win with the help of any Italian managers, assistants, doctors etc.

If the manager aint English, we may as well get foreign players as well and then it would just be club football.

The Spanish are way more racist anyway - they would never appoint a foreigner yet alone a black manager - yet no one has a go at them.

Personally, I think you're argument is full of holes and you ARE a racist. I am ashamed that you are associated to Aston Villa, albeit via a internet message board, in any way. Villa have foreign players, black players, English players etc. They are most welcome. England are managed by an Italian. Get over it. Your views are your own, I appreciate that, but you most certainly do not speak the truth. I'm fairly sure that, if you look back far enough in your family history, you won't be English either.

Well said.

We have an American owner, our captain (main) is Bulgarian and our manager is French.

Well said.

We have an American owner, our captain (main) is Bulgarian and our manager is French.

And an Irish man,Welsh man and a Scots man,oh don't forget about the couple of lads from Africa.Sure there is a joke here somewhere. :lol: :wink:

Well said.

And an Irish man,Welsh man and a Scots man,oh don't forget about the couple of lads from Africa.Sure there is a joke here somewhere. :lol: :wink:

And anyone that might support Villa outside England..

Ahh, you daft racist.

tv_alan_partridge_02.jpg

I'm not racist, just patriotic.

I'm not saying I want a 100% white victory.

I just want a 100% English victory.

Doesn't matter what colour they are as long as everyone is English.

I love how you quoted the picture of Partridge. Doesn't really help your cause.

which is probably a good thing, you silly, silly chap.

Allardyce hasn't ever managed a top club as his style is so limited ffs.

The one club that comes even remotely close to being big (Newcastle) he barely lasted a few months and they hated him.

What manager across Europe uses his style to get major success? Don't say Mourinho as there is a massive difference.

They sacked him when he was 11th - they went on to get relegated :lol:

Btw, the fact that Newcastle sacked him when they where 11th shows how kind and generous we have been to Houllier and that he needs to leave our club this summer.

The fact Newcastle sacked him when they were 11th shows how **** stupid Newcastle were.

This a million times. Something they have proved over and over. Big Sam would be shite here and i would hate the footy more than i hated MON's.

I know that deep down if Mourinho and Fat Sam got offered the england job you would love for Mourinho to have it.

The Villa job - yes.

The England job - no.

to say u are narrow minded is the understatement of the century, I dont care who gets the england job, I think itl be harry redknapp personally but that role kinda takes care of itself.

I wouldnt object to a foreign manager at the club, but id sure as hell prefer a manager with a proven prem track record, moyes or coyle for me.

How am I racist because I'd prefer a British Villa manager?

So if I preferred we look to the continent for a Villa manager would that also make me racist?