Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** off Young you useless shit, or prove me **** wrong. Bring on Gabby he always does well in derbies. And can we for the love of McGrath stop playing shit against shit teams like Wolves? They're not even a decent team.

well i have just come back from having to go round the **** garden centre and found we are 1-0 down.

well, if we are playing people in their correct positions then it is all down to the players

is downing on the left? alby on the right? or is it the normal obvious **** up that has cost us most points in most games since putting people in the wrong place. if they are on the correct sides i hold my hands up but i cant imagine us losing if they are in their proper positions, unless downing is on the right and gabby is being played as a midfielder again?

i better read through the threads to see if my questions have already been answered

I'll be amazed if we score at all.

We look utterly shit in attack, simply because we have no threat through the middle.

I realise right now, the way we attack under Houllier is a slower more possession-based variant of MON's let's try and get it out wide and try and do something with the ball there model. Bent and young as the front two are ineffectual as ****.

This is like the first half of the Blackburn game. Having said that, we've got the ball wide into decent positions countless times and either put a poor cross in or no one gets on the end of a good cross. A couple of better crosses and this could be 2-1. not playing well though.

Lucky to be 1-0 down, no desire, no quality. This is terrible. Must win game as well I'd say so. Arsenal and Liverpool last 2 games of the season, this could get extremely uncomfortable. So many players not performing, can't single out individuals as there are too many.

We have small and weak players in defense, everything what has the opposition to do is to play high balls. It is just enough to win against us now. Bolton did it, so Wolves are trying the same. And it is working.

This is a new low. One of the worst halfs i've ever seen. Bent does not work upfront on his own, just not good enough, but then i could go and pick holes in pretty much every players performance, positioning and tactics, the whole club is just a total mess. We need to get this clown out right now or we are going down.

Cant believe how shit/wank have we become.... not even the biggest houllier lovers on here will be able to defend the bloke should we go on and lose this if we do WERE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE WITH NO FIGHTING SPIRIT RECIPE FOR DISASTER the players look like they couldnt give a **** either

Wolves havent won at VP for 31 years they have only won something like twice in 17 games away from home?

Trust villa to make it easy for them if we carry on this manager we will go down

GED OUT

This is like the first half of the Blackburn game.

We had a fair ammount of chances to score in that first half. Blackburn first half was far superior to this first half. We could be 2 or 3 down in this.