Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter gash so far, but I still think we can pull this around and get a win. 2-1 Villa result. I'd get Young off and get Gabby on and go 2 up front. But I agree with many on here, IF we play like that for our remaining games, we're down.

Well i have to say i was gonna go to this game until i saw that we had no defence & seeing the nonsense about the fallout on our supposed "team building" excursion. Sadly it appears my fears were very accurate that we would have a stinker.

we need 10 points from 6 games discounting the Liverpool & Arsenal games as almost certain defeats. Well that would be a better points haul than from any 6 game period we have had this season so far as i can remember

This season is possibly the worst i can remember for general crapness & the sooner it's over the better

This was a must win game today & we are losing it... For me the next 45 minutes dictates our season ,, Turn it round & we will be fine.. lose it & i actually think we could well go down.. just a shame the players seem completely unaware of that.

What will the excuse be for houllier should we lose this game....

Cue the usual "judge him on his next game" or "judge him when he's had a proper preseason

THE GAMES ARE RUNNING OUT AND WE MAY NOT EVEN BE IN THE PREMIERLEAGUE NEXT SEASON TO HAVE A GOOD PRESEASON

Stoke are winning as well this shit gets better and better

**** hell, lets have it this half.

Just noticed Phil Twatface Dowd is the ref, no wonder we've had nothing from him.

other than two goals given for offside you mean?

One was offside, one was the ball being out for a corner BOTH given by the line-o, Dowd has given us nothing.

**** hell, lets have it this half.

Just noticed Phil Twatface Dowd is the ref, no wonder we've had nothing from him.

other than two goals given for offside you mean?

Linesman gave them, not Dowd.