Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

Houllier For The Win!

Everton finished 17th under Moyes, lost Rooney yet came 4th the next season.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water and let Houllier build a winning team.

And? What kind of logic is that? Talk sense.

Well it would be pretty absurd to sack him now.

Next season we will see what he is about. I hope it includes more of the positive things he has brought - better football, squad rotation (which involves rotating players, not teams), professional ethos and solid purchases.

I hope it involves less monumental errors of judgement, less atrocious defending, especially from set pieces, less falling out with players, and a bit more vim and belief that we, as a club, are capable of achieving things.

Houllier For The Win!

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water and let Houllier build a winning team.

Kicking out the manager on the basis of an incomplete season without time to build a team that plays his way is just plain stupid.

Better?

Houllier For The Win!

Kicking out the manager on the basis of an incomplete season without time to build a team that plays his way is just plain stupid.

Better?

Pretty much. It must be my Kiwi accent.

Houllier For The Win!

Better?

What exactly has that got to do with the Everton point? Explain, please.

Go for me, at the end of the season -which equates to stay the way this poll is laid out.

Could do with modifying.

Too late to sack him now, but I really hope he goes come the season's end. We've had some tools managing this club over the years, but he is really taking the piss now.

Stay,and given the same amount of time O'neil had before judgement is passed.

We could be in league 2 by then.

Although in fairness it would probably be MON's fault, rather than Houllier's.

What if he finishes higher in his first season than MON? Niether had much of a preseason and both want/ed to stamp there own style of play on the team. Houllier is probably not use to so many kick-and-rush cloggers in a squad.

It's easy enough to say get rid but who the hell do we get in? seriously? What half-decent manager is going to come to this club knowing the task he will have on his hands particularly with the recent turnover reports? Don't be so hasty. He had no time to change things and when he tried to change things it's mid-season and everyone moaned because it rarely worked. There have been games we have played well where he has tried to change the system and lineup but because it's an important time of the season it's been difficult to judge him and we're not getting the results because of it. Hence why he needs pre season. All of you calling for his head we will end up with someone like Curbishley or Allardyce if you are not careful. Yes he's made his mistakes yes we've had some shit results yes he's been shit with the media but just let him get his own team in, and if it's still the same next season then yes OK maybe he has to go. But it is far too early to judge for **** sake.

As much as i would NOT like to see Curbishley or Fat Sam ever being our manager for a second -i think its relatively safe to say they would not have us so casually flirting with the dunces corner of the bottom of league as ..somehow Houllier has somehow managed to do.

If we only just stay up - part company -simple as that.

Go on great run from here on now - well maybe Houllier will deserve another season.