Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

Good football wins football matches, sport is about winning, this isn't dancing on ice.

If you've watched football for any length of time you'll know thats not always the case. May I refer you to Rotterdam 82 for example

That was good football, we won.

It wasn't what some would call good football. We defended like trojans, barely had a shot while they battered our goal

If that exact same performance was played out yesterday i'm sure you wouldnt be calling it great

It wasn't what some would call good football. We defended like trojans, barely had a shot while they battered our goal

If that exact same performance was played out yesterday i'm sure you wouldnt be calling it great

No because we'd have lost, so it wouldn't have been very good.

I think you are calling attractive, pleasing to the eye football, good football, my point is, if you lose, its bad football. You win with good football. If football was about artistic merit they'd have judges on the pitch at the end of each half giving their marks, a bit like Ski Jumping

Stay for now. Should have replaced him back in December but it didn't happen. Come the summer get rid and find someone who actually wants to do the job.

Never has a permanent manager felt so temporary.

How do you know he doesn't want to do it?

If Bob had a sex change he would be my Auntie. If this, if that, if the other. The league table doesn't reflect 'ifs' it just reflects 'whats'.

But the point is, we're playing good football and not only playing good football but creating good chances. If we keep playing this way we'll easily stop up and probably be top 8.

One thing the table does reflect is the amount of problems we've had here this season. It's no surprise to me that we're struggling, I said at the start of the season I'd be happy with finishing halfway and top 8 would be good. I haven't changed my view.

poll needs a third option- i doubt no one for instance would want Houllier sacked now.

But would imagine most would think his position would need to be looked at in the summer.

Actually, I think a fair few want him gone now, because he's apparently "taking us down".

When talking about chances of staying up in the LEAGUE, I thought it's obvious that you talk about league form and not a cup game where we were missing 5 of our best performers.

You keep saying this, the more it gets said doesn't make it any more relevant to my point

When talking about chances of staying up in the LEAGUE, I thought it's obvious that you talk about league form and not a cup game where we were missing 5 of our best performers.

You keep saying this, the more it gets said doesn't make it any more relevant to my point

I give up, your making absolute no sense. Arguing for the sake of it.

I give up, your making absolute no sense. Arguing for the sake of it.

Funny that, I was convinced you posted this:-

Good football wins football matches, sport is about winning, this isn't dancing on ice.

Thanks for that, I never knew that.

Right at the start of me getting active in this topic, reap what ye sow!

Stay. Wolves are in for a world of pain.

Wolves will be full of confidence after today's result, while Villa will be feeling like their manager has no confidence in them....