Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

Moderators, can we have a poll please as to whether Houllier has the backing of the fans on this forum or whether it is time for him to go while there is still time for someone to keep us up and assess the damage in readiness for next season.

Stay, for the moment. We won't get relegated, I'm sure of that. I'd give him next season to see what he can do and if there is no improvement then we won't have to renew his contract.

To sack the manager now, would be pretty daft.

except 5 days before start of the season i think now is possibly the worst time to lose a manager.

All the people who want him out. How many of you mock teams like Newcastle for having a merry go round?

I think he should stay until the end of the season if we are safe, then get rid as soon as the season is over.

If we are looking in danger after the Wigan game, I would sack him straight away and let Kevin MacDonald and Sid Cowans take charge for the last 2 games. I just think that those two would be able to motivate the lads to get something from those two games more than GH and G-Mac would, especially the last game of the season against a team that both GH and GM have previously been associated with.

All the people who want him out. How many of you mock teams like Newcastle for having a merry go round?

Newcastle sack managers when sitting in midtable with no fear of relegation, we have fear of relegation, we were the 6th best team in the pissing country last season, and this season, we're utter shit.

I know it is easy to start meandering off when posting on a thread, I've no doubt done it myself. If we could just stick to the topic and state stay or go with just a brief reason if necessary then I think, even without a poll, we may gauge a level of opinion.